28. e m o t i o n s

when i get home, i unpack the groceries and then take a seat on the couch. i take a deep breathe and then grab the magazine i had just bought.

"this is a bad, bad idea." i whisper to myself

i open the magazine and the first thing my eyes notice is a picture of harry. i immediately throw the magazine across the room and grab my phone to text bella.

me: can we meet for coffee?
bella: yes!! now?
me: yes, beachwood cafe.

i thank god that she responded that quickly. i grab my sunglasses and bag and head out the door. when i'm in the car about to pull out, i see colin pulling in to the parking garage.

i hope he doesn't see me, but before i can drive away, he pulls up next to me and rolls down his window.

i roll mine down as well.

"hey babe! where are you heading??" he asks taking off his hat and running his hands through his hair.

"i'm meeting bella for coffee. i'll text you when i'll be home love you!" i scream rolling up my window before he can say anything else.

i finally arrive at the cafe and when i walk in, i spot bella at a table in the back corner.

"hi!!!" i scream hugging her

"i haven't seen you in so long!!" she reply's

"i know!!"

when we take a seat, all i do is hand her the magazine. she picks it up and scans the cover. she seemed to be a little confused and she lifts her head up waiting for me to tel her something.

"i don't know why i bought it. i saw it when i was checking out at the grocery store because my curiosity got the best of me." i say

"do you still like him?" she asks

"i don't know. i always try to forget him and right when i think that i'm fine, i see something about him on social media, in public or over hearing someone talking about him and it's like all those emotions i closed off come flooding back."

"i don't know what to say..." she says honestly

"can you tell me what it says?" i say pointing at the magazine.

she does as i asked and tells me everything it says. apparently zayn left the band. the article was mainly about zayn, but the few times his name was mentioned, i could feel tears swell in my eyes.

"i don't know why i still have feelings for him. it's been almost 5 years since i we dated and i'm still not over him. i even have a boyfriend now and i still can't stop thinking about him." i say honestly

"i think you need to stop worrying because you only think of him when you are reminded of him. he is popular right now which makes it hard for you to not think of him, but once his 5 seconds of fame blows over, you'll be fine." she says "now tell me, when am i gonna meet that boyfriend of yours??"

psa: the next chapter is gonna skip around a lot. i promise after the next 1-2 chapters harry will be in it and i'm gonna stop skipping ahead so much. :/