Chapter 4- Homesick

CLICK EXTERNAL LINK TO SEE WHOLE BACHELORETTE HOUSE, IT'S AMAZING. PICTURE ON SIDE IS BIRD'S EYE P.O.V OF THE POOL. LIKE MY NEW COVER?

Chapter Four- Homesick

It's been a week and the first rose ceremony is already out of the way. There was 19 boys at the rose ceremony, then three left that night, so there's 16 boys left. On my first group date I have given Niall that rose on the date, so he was automatically safe. Then on the second group date, I gave the rose to a guy named Daniel.

Tomorrow we have a big surprise for everyone or tonight I should say, we'll break the news. I can't wait.

But that would all be tomorrow, right now I'm heading to the boys house to just hang out and about the place and get to know everyone. I had on some jean shorts and a T-Shirt with my bandeau bikini underneath. I had on flip flops and my blonde hair was in a messy french braid.

I walked through the  front door after knocking, not waiting for someone to answer. As I walk through the door I'm greeted by some hellos and hi's. I nod my head in acknowledgement, noticing there was only about three guys in there. I walk outside and notice about 5 people outside. There was two people throwing a Frisbee back and forth in the pool, one was chilling in the hot tub, another was taking a nap on the lawn chair and the other one was eating at an outdoor table.

I notice the blond spikey hair and walk over to him, smiling, "Hey, Mr.Horan."

He looks up at me and finishes chewing then swallows, "Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to say hi." I say awkwardly, shifting my weight.

He nods his head and turns back to his food. This was really awkward, what happened to that chemistry I thought we had? I nodded to myself then turned around, walking to the edge of the pool. The other missing half of guys are either getting ready, filming little interviews or sleeping, but I'm guessing they're all getting some beauty sleep.

I roll my eyes as I think about that and collapse into a poolside chair, closing my eyes. Sighing in relaxation, I starting wondering why Niall seemed like he had a cold shoulder to me.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I jump, slamming my hands on my lap, leaving red hand prints. I whirl around and she Ashton chuckling. I glare playfully at him, "That's not funny!"

"It is to me." He said, grinning as he pushed a pool chair against mine and laid down on his back. "So how's your day, Madame?" He asked, putting on some sunglasses that I realized was on top of his head. He had on a white v-neck and some striped swimming trunks.

"Okay. Haven't experienced much of the day to tell." I smiled, peering my eyes at him then to the scenery beyond the pool. The cliffs.....it reminded me of the first night here and sitting there with Niall. On impulse of thinking his name, my eyes flit over to Niall and see him no where. He must've went inside. I felt a dejected feeling wash over me and I looked back at the pool.

"--wim?" Ashton finished and I clearly wasn't listening.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, looking at him confused.

He grinned making me realize he has dimples. How did I not notice before? He's grinned at me millions of times. "Do you want to swim?" He asked again, amused as he nodded his head towards the pool.

"Oh! Sure!" I got off my chair and slid out of my flip flops while unbuttoning my shorts. I slid my shorts off and shirt, seeing Ashton waiting for me with an outstretched hand. I grinned and took it, glad he wasn't "perv-ing" over me as I call it because that would be embarrassing, especially on camera.