Chapter 1- The Surprise Celebrity

Chapter One-  The Surprise Celebrity

                  I looked at myself in the mirror, patting down my gown. Today was the day I meet everyone from the age 17-20 for the show. I'm 18 and I know it's stupid, but I'm looking for love. I know, at such a young age, I must be so stupid. But I'm not. At least I don't think I am. I was just a hopeless romantic, desperately wanting to find love.

                 I was only in this to find love. Not for the publicity or famous-ness.

                My blonde hair was straightened, so it was long and almost past my chest. My light sea color eyes stood out with my natural, light make up. I wanted the boys to like me, for me. My gown was a really pretty dress. It was flowy and touched the ground, but didn't sag on the ground, it just barely touched. It was a light pink and cinched at the top with a sparkly silver skinny belt on top of the waist where it flowed down, hiding my silver high heels. They weren't huge, only about two inches. I didn't like walking in huge high heels.

                 This was a new reality TV show, getting inspiration from America's Bachelor and Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad with a twist, so it was for more younger people. And we wouldn't get proposed at the end, just date.

                   There was a knock on the door and I turned towards it. I would be living in a separate house than the boys, but right now I was at the boys where you have a formal meet and greet thing then I give the first impression rose to someone. "Hello?" I call.

                     The door opens and a camera man comes in with someone that looked like the host, because he was in a suit. After him, some other people came in. I watch all them come in, it wasn't that big a room.....

                     "We just got news a celebrity is going to be on this show because his buddies dared him too." The host says, stepping forward. I nod my head, interested, but annoyed. He was forced on here? So he wasn't looking for love? I wanted those types of boys off the show immediately.

                      "Who?" I ask.

                     "Can't tell, but I can tell you who I am. I'm the host, Ed." He sticks out his hand.

                     I take his hand shaking it, "You probably already know who I am, but anyway, my name's   Alice Kenton. Nice to meet you." Ed nods his head, returning the favor. Someone claps there hands and I turn to look behind Ed to see, I guess, the producer of this show.

                   "The first limo is arriving with 5 of the boys in 15 minutes, everyone head down, outside where you meet the limos and Ed will talk to Alice for a little bit before going. Head out now, everyone."

                  Everyone scurries out and I take one last glance at myself in the mirror.

                                                      I really hope I find love.

                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    We just finished the talk thing with Ed and he left, cameras were now rolling as the limo with five boys would be here any minute. It was 5 boys out of the 25. This is going to be a long night.  A walkie-talkie goes off saying the limo is pulling in and I see a sleek black limo with tinted windows roll into view. I take a huge breath and smile, waiting for the first person to step out. I was really anxious to see who this celebrity was. Did I know him? Was I fan of him? Is he some type of diva? What reason is he famous for? Actor? Dancer? Artist? Singer? Model?

                  My thoughts are stopped as the limo door opens and a guy steps out in tan trousers with a polished, white button down. He had caramel brown shaggy hair and green eyes. He grins, showing dimples and closes the door behind him.

                  "Hello, my love! I'm Ashton." I smile back. He was cute. He greets me in a hug and I softly hug him back, smiling. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alice. I'll see you in the house."

                 He smiles and winks, strolling behind me to go into the house. He seemed very....outgoing or loud, I don't know.

              The door opens again and a guy with brown spiky hair steps out.

                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             I sigh, this was the last limo coming in with the last 5 guys. I know the celebrity is in this one.   Who was he? I smooth the front my dress down as I see the last limo pull in. I smile and clasp my hands together, playing with my fingers.

              The limo stops and a minute later the door opens. I see a guy with blonde, spiky-ish hair in the front, some kind of a fo-hawk. Is that what it's called? He had on a red polo with tan trousers and white Supras. I raise an eyebrow and when he looks up, I suck in a breath. He was gorgeous and had the most beautiful blue eyes ever. I can't believe it was him. That celebrity.

          He smiles, showing his clear braces making me smile, genuinely. "Hello, I'm Niall Horan." He grabs my hand, lightly kissing the knuckles and drops my hand politely. So we have a gentleman on our hands. I blush, "Hello Niall, nice to meet you, I'm Alice...Kenton." I laugh, feeling weird. He just grins and hugs me, "Nice to meet you and see you in the house."

               I nod my head as he pulls away and walks into the house. I'm in shock. I can't believe it's Niall Horan! What--how? This was amazing.

               The next guy steps out, but my thoughts wander back to Niall.

              I can't help but hear the nagging voice in my head saying he was forced here though by his mates, I'm guessing Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. The rest of One Direction. I'm going to stick to my words. If he doesn't want to find love or doesn't have any interest in me or I don't in him......

                                        He won't be staying very long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is my new fan fiction. A Niall Horan one. I think I'm going to delete Stole My Heart and write this one instead. It's more fun and interesting, doing a twist on all the other bachelor things about One Direction. On the sidebar is Alice. Isn't she pretty?

So please vote, fan, and comment. Tell me if I should continue this one and not SMH.

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3 <3