Chapter 3- The Earth

                It turns out that Jake Ricardo guy was here for all the wrong reasons. Let's just say he didn't stay long after that. Now there's only 19 boys left. Everyone is gathered in the big living room thing. I have a single rose in my hand, twiddling it in between my fingers. I could feel everyone's gaze on me including the cameras. It took me a long time to decide between two people. But I eventually decided after talking to all the guys.

                    "Hey everyone. I have the first impression rose. I'm going to give it to someone that was kind, unselfish, and very thoughtful. So this rose goes to Ashton."

                    There's a scattered applause as he grins and comes up to me. I hand him a short rose to put on his shirt, 'Ashton, will you except this rose?"

                    "I will." He says and moves to sit back down. I smile at everyone when the host, Ed comes in. I see Niall looking uncomfortable on the edge of his seat on the couch. Ed clasps his hands together, "Since 6 people went home tonight there is no rose ceremony or in other words, elimination. Tomorrow there will be three boys going on a group date. See you then." The camera men turn off thier cameras and with a wave of good bye to the boys, I leave. I hop in a limo to my place that I'm staying in for the show. It was actually next door, but they did't need to know that.

                                                  ---------------------------------------------------------

I was in the limo, ready to pick up the boys to go on the group date the next day. We were going to a place where you can go-kart and ride rides with candy and stuff. An amusement park or fair/carnival that was closed for only us to use. My blonde hair was loosely down and I had on fitted white high waisted shorts with a skinny gold belt. I had on a gray and white striped shirt that was also fitted and tucked in. It scooped low in the back, showing my tan skin.  I also had on white sandals. (pic on the side)

Ashton couldn't go on this date because he already got a rose. I was to give a rose to one person on this date and they would automatically be safe from the rose ceremony or the elimination.

I'm bringing Noah Parker, Eli Saunders and Niall Horan. Yes, Niall Horan. I had to see if he decided if he wanted to leave yet, that he thinks he wasn't going to possibly have a romantic connection with me.

Noah was Asian He had a black buzz cut and was fit. Not in the buff way, but more like a skinny, healthy way. He had green eyes though, which made his bright eyes stand out against his kind of tan features.

Eli has blonde curly hair, like Harry Styles had when he was in the X-factor, when his curls were smaller and hair shorter. He had brown eyes and a cut across his cheekbone, apparently from protecting his sister from her psychopath boyfriend, which I think is sweet.

And then there's Niall.

You all know what he looks like. Stalkers.

Kidding, kidding!

We pull into the driveway, it not taking long as we live beside each other, but they can't tell because there's a thick group of trees. I hop out of the limo, the camera's following me as I walk up to their door. This would take a while of getting used to.

 I knock on the front door and a couple minutes later the door swings open to reveal Nathan. He was a ginger haired guy and fair with brown eyes. I smile at him and we hugged.

"Good morning." He chirped. I greet him in return and we walked down the hallway. As we walk into the living room, he cups his hands around his lips, "Alice is here!"