Episode 70: Like Magic

Kittal,” said Angela as her magical broom appeared. She hopped on it and took off, getting the Entoas’ attention. With her left hand on the handle and her right hand extended out, she swooped down and cast, “Lalalumla.” Several large jets of water smashed into them. Trista’s eyes flashed tiger-like as she leeped over the rocks like an animal and charged toward the some Entoas. She grabbed one by the collar and pulled herself up, with her feet pointing straight at a 180 degrees. With her grip she then twist tightly, snapping their neck. She fell back at a 270 degree angle and wrapped her feet around another Entoa’s neck and twist her entire body, flipping them onto the ground. One of them attempted to jump on Trista from hind, but was unable to move. She turned seeing Angela using her hands to keep him in place and with one push the Entoa went down hard.

            That was when Zac’s eyes became foggy white,

            “Angela!” he shouted. Angela looked over at the Dynasty seeing these giant wasp looking things buzzing out. They had eight legs and their huge stinger curved like a hook and riding on top of them was some Entoas holding a joust. Both Zac, Travis, and Daloris turned around as Jenna altered her body rock hard and pounched another insect-like creature.

            Called Microbis, these blood red creatures hunch over with a pencer-like tail, two claws, heinlegs, razor sharp teeth and eight eyes. More of them started to hover over toward the team. Travis opened up his hands and unless a baray of fireworks and Angela used her hand to guide them. Trista eyes reverted back to normal,

            “Aerorik,” she cast, sending two wind blades at a flying Wasp.

“Now!” commanded Travis.

            “Water…Fire…Earth…Air…Lightning and Metal,” said each one of them. Travis’ Crystal Heart establish a connection and shouted,

            “…Warriors…UNLEASH!”

            Jenna sprouted from the earth itself, freshly new and rejuvenated. With her green Cube around her neck, she was wearing a really short sleeveless dark green top that was overlapped by a fishnet armor piece and also on her bare arms. The top exposed her stomach and a chain with a lock that was her belt. She had on dark green pants with a zipper on the side of the pants that went all the way down, big dark green and black boots, black and dark green punching gloves, and a black and dark green spiked collar. Her spiked out hair was spiked downward in a slant and she had two long pieces of green hair dangle down in front of her face. “OH YEAH…Earth!”

            Zac surrounded himself with fire as the heat warmed him body. With his red Tetrahedron around his neck, he was wearing a long cloak or robe that appeared only on his right side this time. It was dark red with flames imprinted at the bottom of it. In the center he had on a plated armor and on the right side a black sleeve, black pants leg, and two black boots, yelling out, “Fire!”

            Trista was surrounded by wind, being ever freer as it lifted her up in the air. With her white Octahedron around her neck, she was wearing grey pants with armored boots, a sky blue flowing skirt that only covered the front and the back, exposing the sides. She also had a blue beaded belt with three gold beads ropes dangling down it. Trista also had a long sleeve top that stopped at her elbow, which was also sky blue that showed off her oepn chest and stomach in additon to some sky blue gloves, shouting out, “Wind!”

            Angela was around water and wave came crashing down on top of her. With her blue Icosahedron around her neck, she jumped up out of the water wearing lavader leg plated armor that went all the way up her thigh and a flowing blue split skirt (short in the front, long in the back). A lavander bra plated armor and a blue cloth that wrapped around her entire left arm and a piece of that cloth wrapped around her upper right arm and right hand, shouting out, “Water!”

            Travis was hit by lightning that came crashing down on top of him. With the purple Dodecahedron around his neck, he picked himself up wearing dark purple boots, black baggy pants and a dark purple belt that went around his waist. Travis was also wearing a black sleeveless vest and black sleeves that covered his lower arms, yelling out, “Lightning!”

Daloris was bombarded by metal beneath the ground as it latched onto her and molded with her body. She was wearing a hooded white robe with dark green and gold outlining. She also had on green pointy toed lather boots and a green belt that draped down in the middle, saying, “Metal.”All six of them stood together united to the very end.