Episode 65: Life of a King I

“Aureka!” shouted the Elemental Knights. She started chocking, gasping for air as he stared deeply into her eyes, wanting to see the life dissipate from her body. Surprisingly, he threw her with one easy lift, crashing her into the Elemental Knights who broke her fall. Xiongthen pointed his finger at them as red negative energy gathered, sparking from his excitement as she spoke his first words,

            “Now you DIE…”

            “TRAVIS! Cast the telra spell,” shouted Leo.

            “The what?” Travis thought as he cast the telra spell. With help from the White Diamond Crystal, Leo was able to amplified the spell just as a negative charge bolt was unleashed, blowing up the entire temple.

            Travis’ eyes fluttered open, waking up to the sounds of a thunderstorm. Lightning flashed afterwards upon him standing up slowly. Dashed, he started to look around seeing a fuzzy figure in front of him. He quickly covered his eyes from the brightness coming from another lightning flash. Upon rubbing his eyes his vision started to become clearer, seeing that the figure was the princess. She had her back against a wall on the balcony, staring out side while it rains. He looked around seeing that they were back on Th’rial, inside the castle. The others were just now starting to wake up too.

            “Wha…what just happened?” asked Daloris while rubbing her head.

            “I amplified Travis’ teleporting spell, teleporting everyone before the blast hit,” Leo explained. Travis turned in the direction of Angela after hearing her gasp. Rage filled him, seeing Trista’s lifeless body on the floor with her shattered Crystal Heart around it. Zac walked over and placed his hand on Travis’ shoulder, but instead of embracing the aid, he pushed it off.

            “Dude, it’s not your fault,” assured Zac.

            “Then whose fault is it! Yours? The fact you couldn’t see this coming…you couldn’t stop it!? Or did you foresee it and just didn’t care?” questioned Travis in anger.

            “Travis that’s enough. You know good and well that Zac wouldn’t withheld such information from us,” said Angela, defending her older brother.

            “I…I did foresee it. And I did tried to change it, but instead I guess I ended up altering it,” Zac explained.

            “The Powers of the gods amplified Zac’s ability, however he still need more training to master it. Currently changing what is to come only alters it,” explained Leo.

            “What happens now?” asked Jenna, trying to change the subject.

            “…it begins,” whispered Princess Aureka.

            The Aurora Galaxy, three planets away from Th’rial rest the Julianess. Within this glorious planet lies the Zapperrello Nation, ruled over by King Elynor. He like Aureka willed a powerful artifact called the Ring Blade of Julius.

            “Sire!” shouted a guard, running up to the King as he turned sharply around. He was wearing a dark green and tan uniform. He had a shortcut salt & pepper hair, light skin, and blue eyes.

            “He…He…He LIVES! Xiong!” explained the guard, trying to catch his breath.

            “Impossible.” And without missing a beat, Elynor’s kingdom began quivering as he ran out toward the tower. “Damn.”

            “What is that!?” asked a guard. The dark clouds clumped together and resting on top of them was a gigantic floating Japanese-like castle.

            “…that my friend is the Dynasty,” said King Elynor. “Arm yourselves men!” The King ordered, watching from above as his men charged out toward the enemy when suddenly they froze as lightning shot up out of the ground, straight to the sky. Xiong’s army began sprouting from the ground like weeds. These creatures pulsated with see through ghoulish grey tent color with blue-green current veins. They had feet like a Minotaur with four fingered claws, demonic beastly faces with huge horns and two extra arms on their back.

            “My lord…”

            “Lunamariya, take our son Julovanie. He and you must reach the mountains where you’ll be safe,” explained King Elynor.

“No, I will not run and you will not fight him and his army,” she insisted.

            “Someone has to put an end to this…”

            “And you think that someone is you? The Elemental Warriors gave up their lives to put an end to Xiong—and even that didn’t put an end to him forever,” she explained. She had an intense worried expression on her face. “What about our son? What about his future, he needs a father…” she paused as King Elynor spoke,

            “I’m doing for him…for you, for us, for this Kingdom and galaxy. If that means giving up my life to end Xiong once and for all then so be it, but I will not go down that easily, not without a fight.” Queen Lunamariya held their five month old in her arms. He looked into his wife’s yellow eyes and embraced her with a passionate kiss.