Episode 66: Life of a King II

“Come to me, Julius Ring Blade!” shouted King Elynor as a huge bladed ring appeared over his head. The Julius Ring Blade was a full blade shaped into a circular ring with three purple orbs around it making a triangle. Each orb housed a curve singular blade. King Elynor grabbed it, ran forward and jumped off of the balcony, landing feet first into the ground. He stood up and ran toward the battlefield, powering up his ring blade.

            “Powers of the Julius, smite thee!” With both hands and spun around and throw the ring blade at the demonic creatures. The ring blade had an electrical current flowing through it, causing it to spun straight, ripping apart the Entoas one by one. King Elynor balled up his fist and knocked out an Entoas, stunning it. King Elynor punched another one again, knocking that Entoa out as another sprouted from behind him. He used his left foot and kicked that one as Tyrannas appeared and stabbed it with his own blade when the ring blade returned; King Elynor jumped up and grabbed it.

            “My lord, there’s just too many of them,” informed Tyrannas.

            “Really now? And here I though he sent not enough,” said King Elynor as he swung the ring blade around, making contact with is enemies. An Entoa came at him and he twirled the blade around his body like a hula-hoop, slicing the creature up.

            “King Elynor look!” shouted Tyrannas, pointed at The Dynasty. There, Xiong looked down below, his red eyes glowing with frustration. “What…what is he doing?” asked Tyrannas.

            “He’s…he’s searching for someone?” answered King Elynor with a suspicious expression on his face. The Kingdom’s people was signaled to head for the mountains in which they began running the path that was made out for them. Xiong’s head suddenly stopped moving for his search was over as he positioned his left hand out in front of him. King Elynor turned his head seeing the group of people running to safety when he spotted his Queen. “No, no… Lunamariya!” he shouted out her name, causing the Queen to stop. She looked up seeing Xiong staring directly at her and her heart froze in fear, seeing the mask of evil that was brought back to life.

            “ELYNOR!” she screamed and threw their son to him. King Elynor jumped up and caught their son safely, but with no warning Xiong didn’t see the transaction and shot a red chaotic beam that hit Queen Lunamariya, “AHAhahAHAhahh!!!” she screamed, King Elynor watch in horror as his Queen’s body just started ripping apart by the beam. Soon after, she was dead completely disintegrated.

            “NOOO!” he cried out. His forgiving heart now morphed into hatred and yet he had to think clearly for a brief second. “Here Tyrannas, take Julovanie to the mountains,” The baby was passed in Tyrannas’ arms,

            “But…my lord.”

            “Go Now!” shouted King Elynor. Tyrannas did as he king asked and stepped out of the battle, following the path toward the mountains.

            “You bastard! If it’s the last thing I do, I will DESTROY YOU!” expressed King Elynor to Xiong. “By the power invested in me and all the powers of the Julius Ring Blade, grant me strength to protect thy sister Julianess!” He held the ring blade with both hands and it sparked an orange aura, charged with power. King Elynor ran forward and jumped on top of an Entoa and he did it a second time. The third jump gave him the lift he needed, shoring straight into the sky with Xiong in his sight. With both hands and all his might and throw the ring blade directly at Xiong to slay him, however Xiong inexpertly snatched the ring blade and converted the energy that was stored into negative energy as King Elynor began falling slowly back toward the ground, “See you in the Lake of Fire,” he whispered before passing out. Xiong tossed the ring blade down, do to its fast spinning speed, when it hit the ground, created a huge explosion that shook the nation.  

            “This planet is as good as ours,” said Chakca, waltzing toward her husband. She over the balcony as everything below them was in total chaos.

            “Soon the entire Aurora Galaxy will witness the word of Xiong,” he said.

            “Come my husband, Th’rial must be drench into silence once and for all,” she suggested.

            “Accept for the fact that they are still alive. I sense it even from here,” he told her.

            “They are nothing. We are absolute power, gods in the eyes of mortals. The princess has no prince, her warriors are broken, and we have the artifacts including the Book of the Craft. Like I said, they…are…nothing,” she said to Xiong, pressing herself on him. Her lips fell close to his helmet where the ear would be as she whispered those words to him. Her ran his left gauntlet down her arm before taking her to the bedroom as they embraced one another, merging their passionate sparks.