BONUS STORY - The Sleepover Part 1! (Diff. AU than Soulmates)

Because I haven't had the chance to post much the past couple months, I thought I would post a bonus story that I wrote a while ago. Some of you may have already read this... (there's a chance) but since I haven't posted it here, I thought I would! 

A bit of an explanation: This story is 4,600 words, which I will be splitting up into 5 parts. This story takes place in a different AU than the Soulmates AU. It takes place before the events of Legacy and is full of drama,  action and so on! I hope all of you enjoy this story. I'm thinking that this story will remain at the end of Soulmates for some time and then I'll decide whether to leave it here or move it somewhere else. Oh, of course.. it's KOTLC! (in case you haven't caught on yet)

THE SLEEPOVER

 PART 1

Sophie's eyes glazed over as she stared in shock at the eight elves in front of her. Sophie's breathing quickened. Her heart pounded... and finally, she managed to say, "What is everyone doing here?" Sophie looked down at her clothes. Her pajamas... and then gulped loudly. She had been laying in bed resting after a tiring day. Fitz had taken her for an outing, saying he wanted to work on their cognate exercises. Instead, she had been tricked into going to Atlantis to get the deluxe version of Mallowmelt. The sky was dim now, and the outside lights set up by the gnomes had turned on. Sophie could see them gently shining through the tall windows looking out on the front of Havenfield.

When Sophie looked up again, Fitz had come to stand by her side. Sophie swallowed as Fitz began to speak. "I'm terribly sorry, Sophie. I'm afraid that I was forced into kidnapping you from your house," he said quietly.

Sophie gulped again. "What do you mean 'kidnapping'? Fitz, where are you taking me?"

Fitz chuckled a little. "My house, of course."

"Yes," Sophie replied with a nod. "Everglen... what for exactly?"

"A sleepover," Fitz responded as he glanced at Keefe over his shoulder. "Biana and Keefe insisted we kidnap you and bring you back. I was forced to oblige. They said you would only come if I asked."

Sophie frowned. "That's not true. Keefe. Biana! I would've come anyway, Fitz. You didn't need to be the one to ask me."

Fitz sighed and pursed his lips in thought and then said, "But what if I wanted to ask you? I do want you to come. It would mean a lot if you wanted to come on my behalf? Because I asked you..."

Sophie smiled gently as a blush spread across her already pink cheeks. "Then... I would say... yes, I would love to."

Fitz grinned joyfully as he took her hand in his and transmitted, I think you look beautiful, Sophie. You shouldn't worry about changing. It's a sleepover after all.

Sophie laughed as she smacked his arm. Fitz! Thank you, but Biana might have a fit, she transmitted back. Sophie tightened her grip on his hand and glanced down at her pajamas. A long tunic and leggings. She looked back into Fitz's gleaming eyes and transmitted, I think I'll try to pull it off.

I'm glad, Fitz transmitted. I was going to take you anyway.

Sophie scoffed and lightly smacked his arm again, this time reprimanding him out loud.

The chatter from in front of them came to a shockingly quiet stop all of a sudden as everyone's eyes rested on Sophie and Fitz. Sophie blushed as Keefe stared straight at her. He could read her emotions almost too well. Sophie's mouth opened slightly as she stared back at Keefe. His eyes continued to pierce her as Sophie felt Fitz's grip on her hand tighten. Fitz slowly began walking to the door. Keefe stepped forward and grabbed Sophie's other hand. Sophie froze looking at both of their hands.

She heard a couple of snickers from behind her. Biana's giggle was more recognizable though. Fitz tugged Sophie forward as he transmitted, Ignore them. We'll make them pay later.

Sophie sighed and gave him a nod before turning and glaring at Keefe. "What are you doing?" Sophie hissed.

"Making you fall in love with me, of course," Keefe slyly said back.

Sophie let out a gasp and hissed once more, "It's not working."

Fitz tensed beside Sophie and put his lips right by Sophie's ear. "Is this working?" he whispered.

Sophie's heart fluttered as she could feel his lips brushing against her ear. "Maybe," she whispered back.

Keefe sighed dramatically. "I guess we know now what we're playing at the sleepover."

"We do?" Sophie asked shyly.

Keefe nodded, glancing at Fitz. "Oh yeah, we sure do," he said with a smirk.

Sophie felt her insides squeeze as she began to realize what Keefe might be meaning. "What is it?" she muttered.

Keefe grinned. "The one and only... Make Sophie Blush game," he announced.

Fitz chuckled as he watched Sophie's blush turn crimson red. "You know, Keefe? I think that might end up happening," Fitz replied as he wrapped his arm around Sophie and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. Then, he whispered, "I know you secretly want to, Sophie."

Sophie gasped. This could not be happening to her. Although, he was right a little... as much as it would be very embarrassing, she did sort of want Fitz to make her blush. She wasn't quite sure about Keefe though. Her heart was more random around Keefe. Unpredictable... Sophie believed. She gave both Fitz and Keefe a grimace and turned to everyone else. "You guys siriusly can't be supporting this," Sophie said.

Biana shrugged and looked back at Tam and Dex, "Well, I know I'm going to be forced into doing it too by the boys, so... I can't really do much."

"Yeah, Biana... that was not meant only for Sophie. You're definitely doing it," Keefe said with a laugh.

Biana groaned as Sophie noticed Linh standing back by Wylie and Tam. Wylie was standing in front of her slightly, like he was protecting her mind. Tam was positioned close to Linh as well. Sophie smiled at the cuteness, but Keefe noticed where she was looking and called out, "Linh, you're doing it too."

Tam growled when Keefe said that. "It's not your choice to make, Sencen."

"Well, it's not your choice to make either, Bangs Boy," Keefe said back snarkily.

"Stop it, you two!" Linh yelled as a wave of water flew between Keefe and Tam, separating them. "No fighting. Let's just please head to Everglen now. I'm actually getting tired and I thought everyone still wanted to play games before we slept."

Keefe sighed. "I mean I personally was wanting to, but everyone who's tired can go straight to sleep if they want."

"No!" almost everyone shouted.

"We're playing," Marella told Keefe fiercely as she braided a strand of her hair. Dex nodded. Then, Linh nodded. Wylie bobbed his head. Fitz and Sophie gave Keefe a pointed look. Finally, Tam glared at Keefe.

Keefe let out an even more dramatic sigh. "Fine... no one's going to sleep early!"

The end of part 1! How did you like it? Any questions? I really hope all of you have enjoyed it thus far! 

Thank you so much for reading Part 1 of The Sleepover! Also, please remember this is a separate AU from Soulmates. This takes place before Legacy and Soulmates takes place basically after the group has defeated the Neverseen.

We can't forget the chapterly GIF! 

CHAPTERLY GIF:

BABY YODA!! Isn't he so cute?? Also, who's watched the Mandalorian? It's so good!

Thank you for reading!!