I'll always be there, friend

Bonus #4

Hayley wasn't sure why.

She doesn't know why she just fell.

Leo was her best friend since diapers. They do everything together. She listens to his romantic problems and he listens to hers.

When he said that he was gay, she supported him. She was there beside him when he got into a fight with his parents. She offered him a home.

He offered her his friendship.

And Hayley was sure that she was a bit dissapointed when he admitted that he was gay.

Leo's got blond hair, blue eyes. A body that he loves to keep in check. When a stranger look at him, they'll probably think that he's into sport.

He's sassy but not in a mean way.

He's charismatic too.

He's got friends.

A lot of them.

He wasn't a loser, she was.

Look at her! Hayley's a complete nerd.

She fell.

Oh my goodness, she fell for her gay friend and that's definitely not okay.

Not okay.

Never okay.

That always ends up sad, filled with tears and she's just so scared that he'll never be her friend anymore.

Those freaking what ifs is just hell.

"Hay!" He snapped his fingers in front of her, causing her to jump.

"H-Huh? What?" Hayley looked at him and he smiled at her softly.

"You're daydreaming without me, aren't you?" He slapped her shoulder jokingly and whined. "You're so rude, girl! I'm pouring my heart here and all you could do is gaze at nothingness."

She flushed. If he ever gets one idea on what she's thinking then Hayley's dead meat.

Leo hummed when he saw the troubled expression of Hayley and leaned forward until she could feel his hot breath on her skin.

"So..." He whispered, his voice coming out huskily. "What caught your attention, baby?"

Hayley released a shuddering sigh. "It was nothing."

Leo whined and pouted. "Bitch, that's not nothing. Come on girl, spill the tea!"

Hayley shake her head and smiled at him. "How about you go first? What were you talking about earlier?"

If Leo noticed the change of conversation then he didn't say anything about it.

He placed his head in her shoulder and sighed. "Hay, I've got a date tonight!"

"Oh... " Hayley hid her disappointment and hummed in fake curiosity. "So who's the lucky hunk?"

Leo squealed dreamily. "Baby, he's someone from the basketball team."

Hayley had to roll her eyes at that. "Will you stop dating someone who's not... You know, athletic?"

Leo gasped and looked at her. "Hayley."

She shrugged. "Just saying. You're always dating someone who's dripping with sweat all the time."

"Sister, if I dated someone who's not drippin' then it might've been the end of the world."

Hayley sighed frustratingly at him. She didn't want to admit it but she's jealous. She doesn't want to see him with someone else.

"Hayley." He called out, looking at her worriedly. "What's wrong, baby? You're looking upset."

He's her crush since middle school.

Fuck, since middle school, guys.

But he's also friend.

A friend, Hayley!

Snap out of it.

"What if you get hurt again?" Hayley whispered. She's so scared of what will happen to Leo. He always gets dumped. Always getting sad in the end.

Leo slowly smiled at her. A warm and fond smile that he have given her ever since they were kids.

"Then you'll be there for me, right?" He said warmly. It was as if he's okay with being hurt in the end because he's trusting her to be there for him.

Hayley doesn't want him getting hurt.

But she also hate the thought of taking his happiness away from him.

So if dating someone makes him happy then who was she to stop him?

Hayley smiled internally.

Yeah, she doesn't care if he ends up with someone else. Hayley is still a part of his life. Just a friend in his eyes and he's right.

She'll always be there for him.

She snorted. "It'll be your fault for getting your heart broken."

Leo cried. "You bitch! Girl, we were having a moment!"

Hayley rolled her eyes. "What moment?"

Yeah, she'll always be a part of his life even if she won't be the one holding his hand in the end.

___________________________________________

Nope. No. Nope!

I won't be making a story about Hay and Leo, just to be sure about that.

I don't know if I want to make a book about Gab and Sam's story as well too.

Sorry guys...

Gosh, but I feel bad for Hay. I've always had this idea stuck where Hayley likes Leo and she just wants him to be happy even if she can't be the one making him happy.

But hey, I hope you guys enjoyed it!