8

"If you leave this house..."

Samantha's surrounding was filled with just red, everything was a blur, as if everything was spinning. Suddenly, in front of her was her brother, smiling at her smugly.

It looks twisted.

Samantha felt fear and confusion.

He was smiling but at the same time, Kyle was crying, blood was dripping from his lips and was dripping on the floor, painting it red like their surroundings.

"Kyle... " Samantha whispered worriedly. "W-What happened... "

Kyle's smile turned upside down and he broke down in sobs.

"It's your fault."

Her brother's voice echoed along with his sobs. The floor suddenly turned black and she was falling into the abyss, it was cold, cold and painful. The same pain she felt when she found out about the secrets. Then, she fell on a chair. The whole surrounding changed. She was sitting in the dining table back in her house where all of the horror happened.

Everyone was there. Her family was there and the table was filled with the name Samantha and it was written in the most terrifying way.

They were all looking at her, smiling like it's a family dinner. There were candles. Too many candles that lit the room up but it was flickering and it was dim.

"You want to forget us?" Suddenly, her mother was in front of her, tears stain was on her cheeks but she was smiling, laughing even.

"What a selfish girl!" She shouted, slapping her.

Don't forget us. Don't leave us. Don't ever call yourself our sister again.

"You think you can be a someone greater than me?" Lydia shouted, shaking Samantha like a ragged doll. "You're nothing! Do you hear me? NOTHING!"

Samantha was suddenly in a large hallway where the lights were dim. There's different doors but she couldn't move and she was staring straight ahead where Lydia was standing. Her head was dripping with blood but she was grinning happily.

Her words were echoing like a broken record player.

GreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanmeGreaterthanme

Samantha was crying, she was trying to shout but no words came out of her mouth.

"Why don't you just die?" Isaac's voice echoed with a laugh then it turned into cries. The cries of people in pain resonated throughout the whole small space and Samantha bent down and covered her ears, trying to stop the sounds.

Just die.

"We don't need you!" Her father shouted and she couldn't reply, she couldn't cover her ears, she couldn't scream or talk or do anything to stop it.

She just cried as she listened to those awful words. She wants them to stop! They shouldn't be saying those mean words!

But she couldn't talk.

And that's because she was drowning.

Samantha looked up and saw Lydia's smile, the same smile she always wore when they play her stupid game but what's worse was that Samantha was drowning in blood. In Lydia's blood and her hand was on Samantha's neck instead of her head.

She couldn't breathe.

"You killed me!" Lydia said. "You wanted to die, right? I'm doing you a favor you ungrateful fat depressing  pig."