Chapter 5

As May and I entered the 'D' room a big warning red and yellow sign was popping on and off on the CTDD, May got panicked, she rushed to the CTDD's keyboard and started randomly clicking around, I knew I was new, and I had the least experience but still, I felt that May wasn't doing the right thing.

"May what's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Can you be quiet for a minute!" She answered roughly.

I felt awkward for a second, because asking her such a question in a time like this wasn't the best action.

I got out the room and started asking random people if they saw Sian anywhere, I kept running in hope to find him as quickly as I could, until I found him.

I was trying to catch my breath from that entire running "Sian! Sian! There...Is something wrong..." Still trying to balance my breath.

"Wrong? Where?" Said Sian curiously.

"With the CTDD, in the 'D'...."

Sian seemed busy at that moment but before I could complete my breathless sentence Sian put away everything, hurried to the 'D' room, and I followed.

"Dr.May what in the world is going on? "Sian exclaimed.

"Someone crashed into the system it seemed like they are trying to get some information, I really don't get it, Grace is new here and she only dreamed once with the CTDD on, so there isn't any information but Grace's personal info's and the dream she had, what would they want? I mean if they can hack into systems why didn't they do this on a professional dreamer's CTDD?" May said wisely.

"Dr.May, Grace! Have a seat please" Said Sian.

We did so.

Sian sighed then said "Grace is unique, and not just because I think so, but because that's a fact. Besides dreaming Grace has an extra power that's connected to dreaming, I guess you are old enough to know about it, Astro-transforming have you heard about it?"

We both shook our heads as Sian continued.

"Astro-transforming is a method that can be deadly, if not mastered, yes you can never try Astro-transforming unless you have perfectly mastered it, and you are 100% sure that Dr.May is beside you. So Astro-transforming is something you can do while you are dreaming, it's to transform your body to the dream and control it yourself without help from the CTDD or your co-partner."

May interrupted him "Isn't that what professional dreamers can already do?"

"How impatient you are, May let me complete. Now where was I? Oh, okay so professional dreamers can only transform into the dream when they are connected into the CTDD, as their co-partners see that it's necessary to let them transform they allow it from the system and the pro dreamers see that sign in the dream and transform their bodies. While Astro-transforming is a bit different, Grace can transform into the dream without the CTDD she can control and transform into her dream whenever she wants, plus this distinctive power provides her to crash into someone's dream. Keep in mind that if this distinguishing power does not get it's correct usage, it will destroy you once and forever."

Did I have to worry? OF COURSE I did, this power could destroy me? What did all this suppose to mean?

I couldn't decide how I felt at that moment, his words went through my mind like a sharp knife, every time he took breath for the next sentence, I was preparing myself to be blown away from the fascination but in a spooky way.

"No, this can't be real, you made this place up, you are lying, all of you are lying, there is no such thing as dreamers or stupid supernatural powers, you... You killed my parents, you are monsters" I was falling apart, I started to think that that was all a myth again.