"peach schnapps"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"and i like my candy and
your women, i'm finally
happy now that you're gone"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the room was filled of cigarette smoke and tears.
y/n smoked a cigarette as music blasted in her room.

"y/n i fucking told you he was a dick." sadie said as she sat up.

"yeah, i know. and i'm sorry, i should have listened to you." y/n sighed. "what the fuck was going through my head? fuck!"

"hey it's okay, it happens. you just have to get your shit together. you know what we should do?"

y/n shrugged. "what?"

"egg his house."

"no sadie, his mom does not deserve that. he does but his mom, come on."

sadie rolled her eyes. "okay fine, why don't we just go swimming? and get fucking drunk?"

y/n chuckled. "sounds fun to me."

sadie giggled. "you can sleepover at my place, my parents and sister are gone for the weekend."

"okay." she then grabbed her backpack and shoved random piece of clothing into it. "come on let's go before my dad gets home."

sadie nodded as she turned off the record player, and grabbed her backpack. the two then ran out of the house, beginning to get on their bikes.

"wait, shit! the alcohol." y/n said as she immediately stopped. "here stay right here, i'll be back."

"okay." sadie giggled as she saw y/n almost trip as she ran into her house and grabbed the liquor.

y/n went into her basement and searched for alcohol in a cabinet, she found a bottle of peach schnapps, and shoved it in her backpack.

y/n ran back to sadie and got her bike from the floor. "peach schnapps, baby."

sadie grinned. "bingo!"

the two giggled as they biked to the quarry. once they got there, they threw their bikes to the side and began to get undressed.

y/n then went info her backpack and opened up at liquor. "after you, my lady."

sadie laughed as she put a strand of hair under her ear. she then grabbed the bottle and drank from it. "wait it's actually really good."

y/n chuckled, as she then drank from it. "right!"

the two laughed as they walked to the edge of the quarry. y/n held onto the bottle, as they looked down.

"ready?" sadie asked.

"you know it,"

"go!" the two jumped, and met with the water, the bottle of peach schnapps still in y/n's hand.

sadie and y/n grinned as they drank from the bottle. sadie then grabbed the bottle and took it to the rocks, and then jumping back into the water.

"you feeling better?" sadie asked.

"much, i mean drinking peach schnapps while swimming with my lovely sadie! what more can i ask for?"

sadie smiled. "good."

the two spend about an hour swimming and splashing each other, until they went up to the rocks and drank some more.

y/n was already feeling something, it was hitting her. it had hit sadie too because she was widely grinning.

"i think you should meet eddie, you'd love him."
y/n said as she handed sadie the bottle.

"the kid in our class?"

"yeah, he's different from them. he's so lovely and kind. he's my best friend. he'd also love you."

"he sounds nice, i mean he helped you with richie even if they're best friends."

"yeah, i just don't get what went through richie's mind when he suddenly thought that i was cheating on him, with my best friend! that's fucked!"

"shh y/n, it's okay. he's fucked, he doesn't deserve you, and you know that." sadie said. "come on, obviously it wasn't enough swimming if you're still thinking about him."

sadie got up and grabbed y/n's arm, dragging her into the water. the two continued to swim around and splash, playing games.

until it really hit them. y/n and sadie went underwater, y/n opened her eyes and grabbed sadie's face, kissing her.

sadie opened her eyes too, but soon closed them. the two then gasped for air and smiled widely. sadie swam a bit closer to y/n, and then kissed her.