"dumb"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"baby if you loved me,
you would call me your
bunny, tell me that i'm just a
baby, honey"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the awkwardness of the three walking together, made everyone uncomfortable. y/n, richie, and sadie were walking home together, and it felt very weird.

richie looked down as he grabbed y/n's hand, interlocking it with his. y/n slightly smiled as she felt the soft touch of his hand.

sadie just rolled her eyes, she still hated richie. she seemed that it was quite stupid of y/n to go back with him after he left her. very stupid.

"so do you guys wanna come over to my house? we can watch a movie or something." y/n asked.

sadie shrugged. "maybe later, i'm suppose to pick up my sister from school, and then feed her. my mom is at a doctors appointment."

"oh okay then, well how about we go see a movie on saturday?" y/n asked.

"yeah totally!" sadie smiled brightly. "cool, anyways this is my stop, bye guys." she waved at the two.

"bye!" they waved as sadie walked into her house.

"i don't think she likes me." richie said.

"really, hmm. what makes you think that?" y/n sarcastically said.

"oh so she does hate me?"

"i didn't say that, no i don't think so."

"wait but she does dislike me though, right?"

"i mean maybe?"

"maybe? what's that suppose to mean?"

"she just found it surprising that you know we're like talking again." y/n responded.

"why would she find that surprising? haven't we been talking?"

"because the first day that i came back to school, i totally freaked when i saw you guys. and she was there and so i needed to tell her what the hell was happening, and she was being supportive."

"and you told her what i did?"

"yeah and she thinks your a dick." y/n giggled. "you know, but that's okay. because it doesn't matter."

"what, of course it matters."

"does it?"

"yes! your best friend hates me!"

"she doesn't hate you."

"well it sure looks like she does."

"richie it doesn't fucking matter."

"okay well, tell me why it doesn't matter."

"because i love you, and no one can change my opinion on how i feel about you." y/n smiled, giving richie a kiss on the cheek.

richie grinned, kissing her on her lips. "that's so fucking stupid, i love you."

"fuck you."

"oh okay!"

richie and y/n then made it to y/n's house. it was silent, no one was home except for them. y/n smiled, taking off her backpack and throwing it on the floor.

she then walked to the kitchen grabbing some snacks and taking them down to her basement. richie following her.

she looked through her vhs tapes, picking a movie and putting it in the vcr. richie sat on the couch, opening a bad of chips and eating some. "so um, eddie, bill, and stan saw us go into the janitors closet."

y/n ignored his statement, and just shoved some chips into her mouth.

"and beverly thinks that it's bullshit that you forgave me, but not her, nor them."

y/n laid her head on richie's shoulder, causing him to slightly smile. "why's that?"

"because she thinks that i'm just a pure asshole."

"i mean she's not wrong. but you're a sweet asshole."

"jee thanks." richie chuckled. "but she thinks that you're dumb for excepting my apology but not hers."

"apology? she never even fucking apologized." y/n spoke as she just ate more chips.

"exactly! and they think that it's sad that you forgave me and not them! but they don't even talk to you, nor have they even tried to! and i told them that i was going to say sorry to you a while back, but they told me not to, because you wouldn't forgive me, now look at them!"

y/n sighed. "richie don't stress about it, please. if they don't want to talk then they don't have to. you were right. after them telling you that i wouldn't forgive you, you still decided to try, and now look at us, we're now fucking. i'm pretty sure you're winning."

richie laughed as he then kissed y/n. "i guess, i am winning."