"unwanted"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"weather it's rain or shine,
i know i'm fine for now,
my love's gone,"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the thought of her 'friends' walking around town, being all joyful upset her. she felt a deep feeling in her stomach, a feeling that was very common for the girl. she felt left out.

y/n had gone to town, she went into every little store that pleased her, she ended up buying a bunch of junk that would later be found lost someplace in her room.

she then entered the last shop, a thrift store. she walked in and greeted the employee. she began to look around the store, searching through clothing, finding items that she enjoyed.

as she made her way to the jewelry section, looking at every piece that was around her, she noticed some snickering behind her. she didn't want to turn around so she continued to look at the items, grabbing a big red ring that stood out to her.

"just go up to her, you big old dumbass!" a voice whispered.

"shut up! why are you pressuring me to do something?" another voice spoke.

"just do it, you big pussy."

y/n then walked away, feeling a bit uncomfortable. she held the ring in her hand and a couple other things and payed them. she then walked away from the store, putting the bag in her backpack, as she began to walk she noticed the group of her old friends sitting near an ice cream shop, enjoying ice cream.

"shit." she whispered quickly turning around, but as she turned around she noticed richie and eddie who were walking out of the thrift store.

she then turned around again, and walked towards the group, looking down and getting on her skateboard. she then turned to an alleyway and lost them all. she sighed in relief and skateboarded her way home. 

y/n then headed home, running up to her room and laying out everything she got. grabbing the ring she thrifted and slipping it on her finger. since she was alone, y/n thought it would be a good idea to smoke.

so she grabbed a cigarette and lit it, dramatically laying on her bed, inhaling dangerous fumes into her lungs. she thought about them and what they would be doing if she were still friends with them.

maybe swimming at the quarry, watching richie curse madly at the arcade, enjoying a movie with ben and beverly at the movie theater, bird watching with stan, going with eddie to pick up his medications, eating ice cream with bill, they all did everything together and it upset her.