"bunny"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"if you can't handle a
heart like mine, don't waste
your time with me,"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the redheads eyes widened, "you what?" the readhead yelled.

y/n looked at her. "shh! sadie, not so loud!"

"no you didn't. why are you lying to me? what the fuck."

"sadie, it just happened. i mean i guess it didn't just happen, but..."

"holy shit! are you fucking stupid? why would you hangout with him in the first place? since when are we fucking richard?"

y/n brought her palm to her face. "sadie shush! what the fuck. you know that we've been hanging out. it just happened!"

"fucking sakes. was it at least good?" sadie chuckled.

"it was good for a virgin." y/n shrugged.

"wait so you guys popped each other's cherries?"

"sadie, first of all, no one says that. and second of all no, he's the one who lost his virginity that night."

"wait so it wasn't your first time?"

"no, i lost mine back in california. but i sort of wish i didn't."

"wait, why?"

"because richie was all worried and was like 'oh we don't have to do this if you don't want to' but i was the one who was really worried. i mean i did not want to take his virginity after i had already lost mine." y/n sighed. "it seemed like he was more into showing love whether than the actual fucking."

"so that isn't good?"

"yes it's good, but i just felt bad after because. he was showing all this love, while i had already lost my virginity like a year ago and it just didn't seem right."

"how did you know that he was virgin?"

"he's fucking tozier,"

"what about tozier?" richie said as he caught up to them, richie putting his arm around y/n.

"ahm, nothing actually." sadie said. "um i should get to class, see you guys later!"

"bye!" the two waved.

"see you scared her off." y/n chuckled.

richie smiled as he kissed her. "well her loss, now we have some privacy.."

"richie, what privacy? we're literally in school,"

richie pulled y/n into the janitors closet, locking the door behind him. "see privacy."

"richie..." richie then began to kiss y/n, cutting her off. y/n kissed back, but soon pulled away. "richie, school."

"so? no one cares, and no one will hear us."

y/n sighed. "how about my place, later tonight? my dad and karen are in new york with some friends for the week,"

"how come i didn't know this?"

"because i didn't even know until this morning?"

"oh okay, cool! is it alright if i just stay over the whole week?"

"and how's maggie going to react?"

"did you just call my mom, maggie?"

"isn't that her name?"

"i mean yes, but..."

"so what's the prob?"

"you're such a smart ass."

"thanks bunny."

"bunny?"

"yes, bunny."

"okay doll, i love it, and my mom won't mind. she'll understand."

"are you sure?"

"positive."

"okay well, you can stay over. as long as maggie is okay with it."

"well i'm sure she's fine with it."

"okay well great, i'll see you later tozier. bye!" y/n waved as she began to head towards the door.

"so you're just gonna leave me hanging like this?" richie smirked.

y/n grinned, turning around. "well yeah, i've got history next and i'm really not trying to skip."

"mmm you sure?" richie walked towards her, kissing her.

"positive." y/n smiled, kissing richie's cheek. "see you later love." she then waved and walked out of the closet.

richie sighed, as he soon walked out of the closet. he then spotted bill, eddie, and stan. richie walked towards them. "hey guys."

"you're talking to y/n again?" eddie asked.

"yeah, why?"

"everyone just saw you guys go into the janitors closet." stan rolled his eyes.

"did she f-forgive you?" bill asked.

"yeah she did, i told you. i told you that i was going to tell her how the fuck i feel and how sorry i was and it worked."

"what worked?" beverly said from behind richie.

"apologizing. he said sorry to y/n and now they're like dating again." eddie responded.

"y/n forgave you?" she questioned.

"yes she did, anyways i was right like always. later guys." richie waved.

"how the fuck did she forgive you?" beverly yelled.

"fuck off! i told you, i fucking told your asses!" richie walked to his next class.