Part 1

Naruto ran into the forest of death in hope to run away from his chasers. He heard cheers of joy and frowned.

"Why am I hated for? Is it because I have cat whiskers? They're my birthmark, right? I mean I see people with dogs and triangles on their cheeks and people don't look at them negatively. Is it because my birthday is the same day when the Kyuubi attacked? I don't understand," thought Naruto. 

In a cage, laid a massive fox behind a cage. The fur was orangery red colour. His slit eyes looked at the water ground as red rain drops fell within the mindscape making the dirty brown water turn blood red. It's nine tails moved behind it's body. It's head rested on it's paws as it thinks.

"Damn humans. Destroying the kit's mind for fun. I swear to Kami, when I get my paws on that masked brat, I will kill him," thought the fox. 

Naruto passed the trees but fell over a pile of dirt. His broken blue eyes looked at the pile in wonder. He moved the dirt from the object and saw a gadget with a pack of cards within it. 

Naruto picked it up and saw a card fell out

Naruto picked it up and saw a card fell out. He picked the card up, only to drop it again. Before he could pick it up again, it glowed and a person appeared.

 Before he could pick it up again, it glowed and a person appeared

The man looked at Naruto and raised a brow.

"Hello young one," said the old man.

"Uh, hi gramps," said Naruto. The old man looked at Naruto.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"The villagers were attacking me," Naruto said looking at his bloody, dirty body.

"Why?" the man asked.

"I dunno, it's always been like this ever since I was kicked out of the orphanage. Anyway old man, how did you appear once I picked up the card?" asked Naruto. The old man smiled.

"I'm a card monster," said the old man. Naruto's eyes widened.

"M-Monster?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm a card monster. We go into battle helping our masters to survive," said the old man.

"Oh, where is your master?" asked Naruto. 

"Our old master, Yugi, died along time ago and we haven't had a master yet," said the old man.

(A/N: Thanks to @FayrouzMohamed373 for telling me about him)

"Oh, sorry to hear that," said Naruto, feeling guilty about asking. The old man smiled softly at Naruto. 

"Will you be our new master?" asked the old man. Naruto's eyes widened.

"M-Me?" asked Naruto, not believing it. 

"Yes," said the old man. Naruto scratched his head and grinned.

"Sure!" smiled Naruto.

"All you have to do is put the Duel Disk on. But be warned, it can never come off until you die," warned the old man. Naruto smirked.

"I don't care," he said as he put on the Duel Disk.

"I thank you, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze," said the old man.

"Namikaze? What?" asked Naruto.

"You're the fourth Hokage's son, Minato Namikaze," said the old man. Naruto blinked but smiled.

"My father, is my idol?" thought Naruto.

"Ah, I can see why the villagers attacked you now," said the old man. Naruto looked at him, in shockness.

"Why?" asked Naruto.

"It seems like the Kyuubi has been sealed within you," said the old man. Naruto's eyes widened as tears fell. 

"B-But I thought the-" but the old man interrupted him.

"It's the same with us card monsters, we cannot die, only faint. For a tailed beast, they die but respawn again after years. So the fourth Hokage had to seal it. He probably didn't want to, but done it to protect you and the village," explained the old man.

"Thanks Gramps," Naruto said with a small smile. The old man nodded and vanished. Naruto picked up the card.

"Genryusai Yamamoto, huh?" whispered Naruto as he went deeper into the woods to train.