Part 6

(That is true).

Naruto opened the door.

"Hey!" smiled Naruto. Konohamaru smiled and hugged Naruto. Hiruzen smiled.

"Hello Naruto-kun, thanks for inviting us," smiled Hiruzen.

"No problem," smiled Naruto.

"Ne Naru-nii, what happened to your hair?! It's yellow! Also why are you wearing a pink apron?" asked Konohamaru. Naruto looked down at the apron and blushed.

"Haha, it looks good on you Naruto-kun. You remind me of your father," smiled Hiruzen. That didn't help since Naruto's blush went deeper. 

"Not funny," growled Naruto

"Not funny," growled Naruto. He allowed the two and stormed into the dining room, kicking Obito in the face. 

"That's for not telling me!" shouted Naruto as he went into the kitchen leaving Obito laughing on the ground. 

"Who are you?" asked Konohamaru. Obito stopped laughing and sat up and looked at Konohamaru and smiled.

"My names Obito Uchiha, what's your's?" asked Obito, making Hiruzen freeze. Konohamaru smiled.

"Konohamaru Sarutobi, future Hokage!" smiled Konohamaru. Obito grinned and ruffled Konohamaru's hair.

"Not before I get there first," smirked Obito.

"Obito-kun, is that you?" asked Hiruzen. Obito smiled sadly.

"Yeah it is. I'll explain everything after dinner," smiled Obito. Hiruzen smiled and nodded. Naruto walked through the door with cups on a tray. He placed three cups of tree and a cup of orange juice onto the table.

"Naruto," called Obito.

"What Obi-nii?" asked Naruto. Obito couldn't help but grin once he saw Naruto still in the pink apron.

"You look like a housewife," said Obito while laughing. Naruto blushed and growled, then smirked. The smirk was the last thing he saw before getting hit in the face by the metal tray. Konohamaru burst out laughing. Naruto grinned and went back into the kitchen to come back with four plates and cutlery, and no apron. They ate and laughed before the seriousness happens. After dinner and desert, Naruto asked Konohamaru to come into the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Naru-nii?" asked Konohamaru.

"Well since you want to become Hokage, I thought you might want to learn some things," said Naruto. Konohamaru smiled and sat at the table in the kitchen. He blinked once he saw some books.

"Ne, Naru-nii, why are there books?" asked Konohamaru.

"To be Hokage, you need to learn about the history of Konoha off by heart," smiled Naruto. Konohamaru's eyes turned from disappointment to determination. Konohamaru grabbed a book.

"Alright!" Konohamaru shouted as he began to read. Naruto smiled and read the first letter.

Dear Naruto-kun,

I'm so sorry about what's about to happen. The Kyuubi being sealed within you, you being alone without me or your father. I know it'll be hard but please don't hate us. I'm leaving a few scrolls behind that'll teach you about my clan and techniques. Oh Naruto, I so badly wanted to watch you grow up and so much to tell you! Be wary of Jiraiya Hatake and kicked him in the balls for me! Also your uncle, Nagato Uzumaki, will give you something when you meet him. Also be wary of a mask man, he's dangerous! Please, whatever happens next be brave and know that me and your father loves you.

Love Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze, your mother.

Naruto sat there smiling with tears falling down his face. Konohamaru looked at Naruto with wonder.

"Naru-nii, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked Konohamaru. 

"I'm fine, Kono-kun," Naruto replied shakily. Naruto opened the 2nd letter.

To Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze,

Naruto, I'm so sorry about sealing the nine tails within you. By the time you've got this, I hope that you're Chunin. If you are then be wary of Iwagakure. Konohagakure and Iwagakure have been enemies since the third war due to me and if they found out that you are my son, then you might have not been able to live as long as you did.

My son, live a long life and have a family. Tell me, your mother and twin brother about it. We'll be waiting. Naruto, my son, carry on the Namikaze name. Be wary of a mask man who attacked your mother and made the Kyuubi attack the village.

Also look for 3 people for me, okay. The first one is Jiraiya Hatake, my sensei. Nagato Uzumaki, your uncle. And Kakashi Hatake, my cousin and godson. Naruto please be strong. I left three scrolls for you. About the Rasengan, the Hirashin(?) and my old clothes when I was a Genin. 

I love you and be safe, my son.

Lover Minato Namikaze.

Naruto smiled at the letter and place it on top of Kushina's. He got out the last letter.

Nephew,

This is Nagato Uzumaki, your mother's brother. I've created the Akatsuki but was a mask man made the Akatsuki what it is, today. I know a jutsu which can bring your mother, father and twin back to life. Please tell me if you would like me too.

From Nagato Uzumaki, your uncle.

Naruto sweatdropped but smiled. 

"With uncle Nagato's jutsu, then maybe he can bring back mum, dad, my twin and Sasuke's parents,"  thought Naruto.