Part 3

"(After Naruto finds the cards) When I was 6, I was training with the duel monsters but passed out from chakra loss. I woke up in a sewers. I knew where I was due to what it looks like. Grey walls, pipes, dirty water. I walked down the tunnel and it led me into a room. I felt sick from what I saw," Naruto explained.

"What did you see?" asked Hiruzen. 

"Jiji, the walls were covered in blood, blood fell from the sealing like rain making the dirty water turn into bloody water. Then I saw the cage, where the Kyuubi was," said Naruto. Hiruzen's eyes widened.

"Jiji, I know all about it, and who my parents are. All I ask from you is their house and some money," Naruto said bowing. Hiruzen sighed and smiled softly.

"Of course, Naruto. I'll even give you the letters and scrolls from them. For a sorry gift for not telling you sooner," said Hiruzen. Naruto straightened and smiled. He sat on the floor.

"You know, the Kyuubi never intended to attack 12 years ago, right?" asked Naruto. Hiruzen raised a brow.

"What?" asked Hiruzen.

"Yeah, that was my reply when he told me that. He was friends with mum, even though they had their ups and downs, the were friends. On the night I was born, a mask man attacked dad, mum your wife and another nurse. He tried to take the Kyuubi from mum, so he took me. When he threw me up into the air, dad caught me but had to leave with me, taking my blanket off which had an explosive tag on it. When the Kyuubi was ripped out of my mum, he tried to attack the mask man but he was taken over with that man's Sharingan," explained Naruto.

"Sharingan? Did an Uchiha done this?" asked Hiruzen.

"Kurama said he recognise the chakra but it didn't ring a bell to him. When he was taken over, everything was dark to him and when he came to it, he was sealed within me. He wanted to kill the villagers and Shinobi that attacked me but then realised I would be endanger, so he healed me until I went unconscious from the lack of chakra. I met him, became friends with him, then merged with him," Naruto said.

"Merged with him? Naruto are you okay?" Hiruzen asked panicking. 

"I'm fine gramps. When we merged I had Kurama's chakra and eyes. When we merged I could changed my hair colour to yellow or red, as it is right now but I prefer my hair red. It makes me feel like.... I'm... protected," Naruto said. Hiruzen smiled sadly.

"So that device on your arm, is that the Duel Disk?" Hiruzen asked. Naruto hummed and got up. 

"Well, it's been a long night, gramps. Can I have the keys to my parents apartment and come back for the things tomorrow after I have my photo taken?" asked Naruto as he yawned and stretched. Hiruzen chuckled and gave Naruto the keys and his credit card.

"Naruto, with the gate, it has a blood seal. Also I gave you your credit card with half of your parents money it," said Hiruzen. Naruto hummed, nodded and left. Hiruzen sighed and got up. 

"Now it's time to take care of Danzo, once and for all," Hiruzen said with a 'Ne' mask in his robes, leaving the office. He summoned some anbus with him that has proof of Danzo's intentions. He went into the room where Danzo was.

"Hello Hiruzen, is there something you need?" asked Danzo, playing innocent. 

"That's Hokage-sama to you," growled Hiruzen. Danzo frowned.

"I've come to tell you that you are being executed for treason," said Hiruzen showing Danzo the 'Ne' mask. Danzo's eye widened as he tried to escape but was pinned down by a man.

 Danzo's eye widened as he tried to escape but was pinned down by a man

"I wouldn't move if I was you," growled Kensei. 

"Sorry gramps for intruding but there have been some bastards trying to kill me, so I came here wanting to ask you what to do to them," said Naruto walking in with 5 drunk angry Shinobi.

"Just leave them here, Naruto-kun," said Hiruzen. Naruto yawned and nodded.

"Jiji, asked Kensei to return after you've finished with the pedo.... ops wrong person, with the dick," Naruto said before leaving. 

"Kensei, can you along with the anbu take Danzo and the drunk Shinobi away?" asked Hiruzen. Kensei nodded.

"After that, you may return," Hiruzen smiled. Kensei knocked Danzo out and left with the Anbu. 

Naruto opened the gate of his parents mansion. He got inside after locking the gate and door. He had taken his shoes off and collapse on the sofa, allowing darkness swallowing him.