Part 5

Quick Warning! I might use a picture more than once!!

When Naruto got inside, after meeting Konohamaru, he began cooking. 

"Kit," said Kurama.

"Sup fluffy," smirked Naruto. Kurama rolled his eyes.

"I just remember where I recognise the mask man's chakra from," said Kurama. Naruto stopping what he was doing and narrowed his eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, the chakra belonged to one of your father's students, Obito Uchiha," said Kurama. Naruto blinked.

"Wasn't that the guy who's face had half scars and one eye?" Naruto asked. He heard Kurama groaned and slapped his forehead.

"It all makes sense. He did say he was sorry to you about everything!" said Kurama.

"Which means, he must've been taken over as well," said Naruto.

"Kit! Use that scroll that he gave you!" shouted Kurama. Naruto put down his the dough and washed his hands, before going to his father's/his study room. He went into one of the draws and saw a scroll which has the Uchiha crest on it. He opened the scroll and sound a summoning seal. Doing the handsigns for summons, Naruto slammed his hand onto the scroll. A big cloud came from the scroll. Naruto jumped back and got a card in his hand. There stood a man. 28 years old. 

"Thanks kid," said the man

"Obito," Naruto said with a smile. Obito shared a sad one.

"You look like Kushina-nee, last time I saw you, you looked like sensei," said Obito. 

"Yeah, me and Kurama merged," smirked Naruto. Obito raised a brow.

"Kyuubi," Naruto said. 

"Ah," Obito said. 

"Anyway, what happened?" asked Naruto. Obito sat on one of the chairs as Naruto said on his chair.

"It started back in the third war. I was suppose to die but I 'cheated' death," said Obito.

"How can you cheat death?" asked Naruto, who summoned some cards to carry on dinner.