Chapter 29

Soundwave left his sparkmate in medbay to rest while he goes on a mission to retrieve a relic what he didn't expect was that two Autobots to look for it as well, he managed to let Laserbeak distract them while he was digging out the relic, unfortunately, Wheeljack followed him and fought him for it he won not without getting his visor cracked and Laserbeak broke a wingtip. When Knockout returned from a mission he's been assigned, his finish was scrapped, Megatron ordered the cherry red Decepticon to examine Laserbeak and their other SiC. Black Widow was recharging in her indoraptor form, venting softly from two missions straight in one day, when Knockout went back he saw only Soundwave there looking at the multi former. Knockout took out his scanner and scanned her while she was in deep recharge, it turned red when it reached her side "looks like Starscream landed a good hit on her" this time the femme was awake as Knockout started to weld her side.

When it was finished Knockout told her to stay in her dino form for a while to not reopen the wound, she walked on all fours towards the control room and bowed down in front of Megatron "I heard that you failed to obtain the relic from both coordinates" her former mentor said with his servo's clasped behind his back as he stared down at his former student, he noticed that she was mostly leaning on her other pede and not putting pressure on the other, he walked towards her form as he examined her wound, he vented heavily and thought that his other SiC needs time to recover "you have two earth weeks of rest Black Widow, and if you are finally in top condition to function again, I expect you to help Soundwave decode the Iacon database" she nodded her helm and went towards her sparkmate's berthroom, she encoded the password in his berthroom and entered disturbing him a bit but relaxed when he saw that it was only her, he reached one of his tendrils towards her and petted her making her purr, she walked towards his pedes and layed their resting as she told him what happened through a recording, she opened her chasis and told Soundwave connect one of his tendrils in her spark.

Soundwave felt uncertain but she reassured him that it was okay and once he did 3 coordinates appeared at the screen, he looked at her surprised and she just gave him a cheesy grin 'thought you need a break of decoding the Iacon database' she said through the bond. Soundwave smiled behind his visor and he saved the coordinates in his drives and downloads it in the ship's mainframe, once he was done, he carefully picked up his sparkmate and laid her in his berth him joining shortly

 Soundwave smiled behind his visor and he saved the coordinates in his drives and downloads it in the ship's mainframe, once he was done, he carefully picked up his sparkmate and laid her in his berth him joining shortly

(this is how they slept, only change the girl to Ravena's indoraptor form)

both sparkmates cuddled and went into a much-needed recharge.