Chapter 13

Black Widow was walking through the Nemesis, she knew Ratchet was already examining the liquified dark energon left on Arcee's hand by Cliffjumper 'Cliff' she thought, in the outside she may look emotionless and uncaring but on the inside she was depressed, she thought of Cliffjumper as a brother seeing him die by the hands of Starscream and being resurrected by Megatron through dark energon make her feel miserable. When she reached the bridge she went to her designated station, she felt something was off cause she felt the dark energon in her cords and spark pulse, her optics widen when she sensed it coming closer, many vehicons looked at their commander wondering when they for the first time in their lives, they saw their commander with fear in her optics, when she heard footsteps coming towards the bridge she slowly looked over her shoulder to see Megatron instead of red optics it was violet like hers, she went towards the war monger and hid her fear with a blank expression in her faceplate "my liege if I may question..." she trailed off waiting for her former teacher to approve her request, and with a nod he let her continue "why are your optics violet sir?" Megatron then told her that he imbedded a shard of dark energon in his spark and he told her to come with him somewhere, she just nodded and went with him to the flight deck while thinking 'this is bad, if he manage to learn how to control the terrorcons than the Autobots will be in danger' she secretly and quietly told Ratchet of the situation and he was greatful for the news and the fact that she is still alive.
In the Autobots base
Optimus and Ratchet were discussing of how the dark energon was on Earth and how did Megatron had his hands on it, Ratchet's optics widen when he realized something, Optimus looked at his old friend with worry "Optimus we're in grave danger, if Megatron has dark energon and R.V. posses dark energon in her cords than she might use our other fallen comrades in order for us to weaken and give them advantage" Ratchet explained, he was worried for R.V.'s health knowing of her disease and depression he manage to change her private file of the cause of her depression so the Decepticons won't be suspicious as to why was she depressed. When the rest of the team reached the base Optimus let Arcee be in charge while he and Ratchet are gone "Optimus wait let me come with you, I want to be the one who will fight her" she said, Optimus just looked at her with pity and said "Arcee I know how much you hate R.V., but there must be a reason as to why she killed your clan and joined the Decepticons" Arcee just sighed in defeat knowing Optimus might be right "wait whose R.V.?" Asked Miko, everyone was silent including Optimus, Ratchet knew that he has to say something "she was Arcee's sister her true designation is Ravenna Venus R.V. is just her nickname, she is well known as the strongest in both her clan and Cybertron, I will not tell the rest we have a mission"
Now that the kids knows a bit of Black Widow what will happen to them?
To be continued