Chapter 26

Ravena woke up outside the ship as she transformed to her aerial mode and went to the brig but she felt something off as her dark energon is pulsing 'Soundwave what happened while I was passed out?' she asked through their bond 'Lord Megatron used dark energon to power up the ship once more' just as Soundwave finished explaining she entered the brig as they saw the Autobots and started to fire at them and watched them get hit by the stasis beam as Ravena felt the ship move on its own as Megatron was enraged as Ravena was shocked that one of the drones were killed by the computer as well as the others but heard a voice from the ship to not tamper its system as she felt pain in her head as she held her helm in pain and Soundwave tried to comfort her but she told him to stay back as the four of them saw the femme's eyes change color from violet, to red, to yellow and finally blue as she went to her knee's breathing heavily as Soundwave now helped his sparkmate up and slung her left arm around his neck to support her and pointed to the screen of the Iacon database and Megatron ordered to do anything to cut through the database and main frame, Ravena managed to stand up and went to the computer where the Iacon databse is being decoded and tried to stop it as Soundwave used his tendrils to help only for both of them to be in shut down from the shock as Megatron commanded all of them to cut all data relays only for them to be all in stasis lock. The humans are in the ship as they were searching for a computer but they heard someone groan as Ravena is now out of shut down and they ran towards the brig and saw her seeming cautious "may I have permission to get energon" she said "very well but if you try and deactivate me I will neutralize you along with the others" it said as she left the brig and saw the four humans she raised a brow and bent down in their height and placed her palm for them to step on but they were still afraid as the agent went in front to protect them "follow me" the three were hesitating but after remembering Jack's encounter when they first met the Autobots went to her palm and waited for the others to get on. When they found a computer Knockout was their in stasis as Ravena activated her gun and set the humans down as she guard them as she saw them take the Iacon codes. Ravena saw one of the ships cameras as she saw the humans found a way to stop the ship she transformed to her lamborghini as she opened the door for the humans to get on "I'll take you to the main frame might want to hold tight though" she said as the kids got on her and strapped seat belts she drove fast through the stasis locked decepticons to the power core. Once they reached the power core she transformed and placed the humans down and saw Megatron in stasis lock, Ravena was trying to find a way till the three kids saw the same laser that put both autobots and decepticons to stasis lock "watch out!" warned Raf but was too late because Ravena was shot and is now in stasis lock as well.

Ravena fell to her knees when she was no longer in stasis breathing heavily till she saw the kids run pass her and looked at where they ran as she slowly stood up and ran to the brig and saw her sparkmate now online as she ran to him and hugged him tight as Soundwave hugged her back and rubbed circles on her back to tell her that he's ok and well they parted when they saw the others were entering the brig and Megatron orders the decepticons to obtain the relics simultaneously as Soundwave was typing the computer "Ravena, I want you to join Knockout on his mission with your raptors so they may track the relic" Megatron said with his back facing the femme "very well lord Megatron" as she and Knockout went to Manhattan with drones to mine the relic. After sometime Ripper barked and pointed his snout to where he found what might be the relic "Ripper's got something, go get the drills and start mining the relic" as the drones starts drilling they heard gunshots as Ravena looked and saw her sister and Bumblebee fighting the insecticon and decepticon as Arcee was about to get it she got shocked by Knockout "Knockout get the relic quickly" but she was hit by a train and thrown away far else as she groaned and enhanced her vision to see the rail tracks isn't like the others she immediately transformed and raced towards the train and saw Arcee as she honked towards her sister "get on!" she yelled as Arcee transformed and got on the hood of her alt mode and held tightly as she used her speed to catch up with the train as Arcee jumped on the train and jumped back and went to where the kids said of a way to not crash, Ravena heard the call of the insecticon as she transformed, activated her battle mask and transformed to her cybertronian cobra form, she hissed and spitted acid towards the insecticon but missed as the insecticon rammed his body towards the  femme and continued his chase as she slithered towards the fight where her sister is as she transformed to her bipedal mode and watched the insecticon die Arcee looked at her sister and walked towards her Ravena was confused till she asked "is it true? that you killed our clan for the sake of me and cybertron and that you joined the decepticons to protect me and the Autobots?" Ravena was shocked till she sighed and nodded "I did Arcee, its either the future for cybertron or for our clan and even if it means me dying from my disease or from this war I will still protect you Arcee" she said and was shocked once more when she was hugged by Arcee as she hugs back her sister "when this war is all over I will tell the other cybertronians about you and your sacrifices for me and cybertron" Arcee said as Ravena smiled and kissed her sisters forehead as she was about to speak when she heard her comm link go on "Commander we need to retreat the Autobots has the relic" she sighed and looked at Arcee with an apologetic look "I'll teleport to your location, call a ground bridge and tell lord Megatron that its a failed mission" she cut off the call and looked at Arcee "I have to go now Arcee and please don't let revenge take over you" "I won't and I will not let your sacrifices go to waste" she said as Ravena smiled and telepots to where Knockout is in time for a groundbridge to open as they walk pass.