Chapter 24

After hours of waiting in medbay, Knockout came out and told them of her condition "well she's already stable but because of the damage she received she's in stasis and we have to put her in life support because she lost to much energon and nearly broke her t-cog, but luckily it didn't break or it might be the end for her" Soundwave felt relief flood in him that she managed to survive, he was pulled out of his thoughts by his leader to ask if they can see her, Knockout led them to where a femme is in stasis and is venting heavily, they heard a raptor bark and saw Breakdown and other Decepticons try to hold them down from reaching their master, Phoenix manage to break free and went to Ravena's side making chattering sounds and nudged her hand, she did it for like 50 minutes when they heard a groan from the femme and she slowly opened her optics and saw her raptors, Knockout, Breakdown, Megatron and her sparkmate looking at her as she slowly reached her hand to pet Phoenix which made her purr in response as Ravena looked around the room and saw Soundwave walked towards her and traced her cheeks with his digits, Megatron told the others to leave and they all left medbay along with the warlord and her raptors, Soundwave made sure that the area is clear and slid up his visor and looked at his sparkmate with sadness as he caressed her cheeks and felt her leaned in his touch as he sighed and lean down and nuzzled his forehelm on hers and sending her his love and support in their bond as she sent him back her love and reassurance as she nuzzled her forehelm back, after a while Soundwave pulled away and looked at the new possible scar on her abdomen, he closed his eyes to try and stop the tears from falling but failing as he looked at her "you must stop your plan on letting Arcee take out her revenge on you. She might understand why you did it and probably forgive you" he tried to reason, Ravena sighed "it has to happen Soundwave, as much as I love you I don't want her to find out the truth, she might blame the Autobots and the high council and might take out her revenge out on them" she explained, Soundwave said "what'll happen if she figured out before your plan?" she sighed again "then I have no choice but to explain it to her without her taking out her anger out on the Autobots, especially you Soundwave I don't want her to blame you because you knew as well as Optimus and Ratchet and I will also tell them the mission the council assigned to me" the surveillance chief stroked her helm delicately as he kissed her forehelm another sign of how he shows his affection "rest now sweetspark, you've already tire your form out too much" he said as he slid down his visor as he nuzzled her forehelm one last time before he left and let her sleep.