, 3.1

" THE STORY OF STANLEY URIS! "
✫*・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

WARNING! MENTION OF SUICIDE. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILY.

     bill's eyes furrowed. danger? not safe? life at risk? gone?

      "wuh-what are yuh-you talking about stuh-stan?" bill whispered out in a small tone. but stanley only shook his head and turned around facing his back to bill.  he unlatched their hands and bill let out a small whimper , missing the contact.

      "it's too risky, too risky" stanley seemed to mumble under his breathe as he paced towards the other side of the attic. "stan what's ruh-risky?" stan just kept pacing around, his brown shoes clicking on the ground.

"risky? explain stuh-stan!" bill now was shouting at stanley, demanding answers. "okay fine! you want answers? I'll give you answers! i am not supposed to be interacting with you, that's why i left for a while and it was planned to stay that way because i could feel we both got too invested in each other, too close, it's not safe—" the brunette cut him off. "yeah i know its nuh-not safe you kept suh-saying that! tell me why it's not suh-safe!"

stanley closed his eyes and turned around to face the brunette. when he spun around he almost brushed past bill's face again, leaving bill with a chilly breeze breezing by him.

     "it's not safe because i can attach myself to you, and you may never be able to leave this house"

    bill didn't know how to react. i mean how could he, the news was terrible and stan kept all this information to himself. the brunette could feel hot steamy tears fill up his waterline. "you luh-lied to muh-me! you didn't tuh-tell me this earlier buh-before i started liking you! i huh-hate you! i huh-hate—" bill was hysterical and then felt the sense of not being able to breathe. slowly it drained out, all the loudness of himself that was causing a migraine, it was all fading, fading, gone.

when bill woke up his head was slightly throbbing. was that all just a dream—well more likes nightmare? did stan really say that to me? or was i sleeping? but then bill felt his eye's still damp from the crying. the blue eyed boy sighed, he felt groggily overall and heisted to get out of the bed but he wanted to find a familiar curly haired ghost. so he swung his legs off the bed and walked out his room. bill walked out his room and out the hallway. bill first looked in the kitchen, nope. then he moved to the living room, wasn't there either. so he walked to the other place that stanley seemed to like a lot, the big window open to his backyard.

as bill walked in the room he knew stanley's presence was there. he just had this feeling. that was the feeling of the attachment that stanley mentioned earlier. his gaze landed on the certain honey headed boy he was looking for. stan. "do you want to hear the story?" stanley's voice echoed in the room. he was facing the window, although the sky wasn't as pretty as it was the other days he looked at it. it was grey and clear, no excitement or wonders. just the lonely void of grey. "what stuh-story?" bill questioned as he walked closer towards stanley. "the real story"

bill walked so he was standing beside stanley. he was hesitant but finally inched closer so their sides were touching slightly. it was like bill craved for stanley's touch, like if he didn't get it he would die.

"sure..."

        stanley sighed before talking  "the story starts with a ghost, the ghost of william"

1999,

           stanley ran into his room and shut the door dramatically. he jumped onto his bed and slowly grinned wider. "what are you so excited about?" a voice spoke. stanley turned to his left to see william sitting in a chair by his desk. "i got excepted to nyu!" he cheered happily and expected to see the other do the same. he did not though. william's eye grew big as he stared at stanley with a disappointed expression on his pale face. "what?" stanley asked as he furrowed his brows. "you will leave me..."

    stanley's face dropped. "well, i was going to have sometime..." he admitted. although stanley and william loved with a love more than love, stanley was human and william was not. it was impossible to make it work out perfectly. "that's not entirely true" stan's head perked up. the idea of the two finally being together with no issue made stanley the happiest. "it's bad though" stanley got sat up and leaned towards william. "how bad?" william turned away to look down.

"very, but in the end we will end up together, just me and you, okay?" stanley nodded. "you have to trust me, i promise we will end up together" william looked up to reach gaze with stanley's hazel eyes. "yeah, i trust you william" stanley was innocent and gullible, gullible enough to actually believe this sick fuck when he said this next sentence.

"it's gonna sound crazy, okay? but trust me, i need you to kill yourself"

those words knocked the air out of stanley. he was out of words. he didn't know how to respond. take his own life, kill himself. and the way that william loosely tossed those words around like there were loose clay. though they are as delicate as a rose, very triggering to many. stanley had to think about it for a bit. the silence between was not comforting like how it is with bill and stan. it was scary, very anxious and nerving.

"okay. i will do it. for us."

GABRIELLE TALKS🦋
how this chapter got some of y'all feeling;

HAHAHA it's funny bc i went through like all the comments and i don't think one of them had this theory in mind ;) i hope this enjoyed this chapter bc i certainly did—stay tuned for next sunday! (sorry i skipped last sunday i was wayyyy too busy)