⇢ 𝐂𝐇.𝟑 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙀

"IMMORTAL! "
✫*・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

      a few days past since stanley told bill about his death, and bill hasn't seen him since. bill found this extremely strange since he usually loves talking to bill. he couldn't  help wonder where stanley was. that was until one day when he got home from school and he was sitting down on the couch doing science  homework when he heard a loud thud come from above him. the attic.

       bill put his homeswork aside and walked into the hallway where the attic's entrance is at. bill quickly ran off to grab the step stool georgie used to use when he was little to be able to brush his teeth over the sink. bill put it in front of the attic and then stepped on the steps to be able to open the trapdoor. he slowly opened it up causing dust to come flying down onto bill. bill sneezed hazily, but continued his way up the attic. he reached up and got a good grip, then pulled himself up it.

       bill was finally inside the attic, he was covered in dust and dirt from the ground, but could less—he was determined to find stanley. he dusted off his dirty hands on his shorts and looked around, completely unaware of this attic as he curiously walked around. it would have been pitch black inside the attic if it wasn't for the big squared window that had the whiteness of the grey skies cascading in. december to march in derry is always grey sky's and a cool breeze.

          it rarely snows in derry, which very peculiar because maine always gets tons of snow, but never derry. derry was always an odd town. many folks thought derry was cursed of some evil beings, or possibly a dimension where all supernatural experiences happen. like a few years ago a lady and man went to court because he "attempting to kill her and tear her apart with his fangs" the man was innocent with no proof aside from scratch marks the women got from the man (the scratches didn't match the man's hand, he had no viable nails that were long and sharp enough to make her bleed).

         bill walked towards this book shelf full with books, he couldn't tell what they were until he walked closer and saw that they were books about birds. different kinds of birds, they were books for birdwatchers. bill reached forward and let his thumb graze against the cold cover of the book titled "The Birds of America".

       "why are you here?" bill spun around rapidly and saw stan standing across from him. "uhm i huh-huh-heard a thud..." bill spoke as softly and calmly as he was able to. stanley nodded and walked forward towards bill. "i dropped my book..." stanley quickly bent over and picked up a thick brown book with a small gold lock on it. it looked like a diary of some kind.

        "why did yuh-you leave?" bill asked curiously. "i left because i needed to.." stanley turned around and walked toward a small brown desk in the corner of the room. it had more books stacked on it. "wuh-what did you nuh-need to do?" bill followed stanley. stanley placed the book down and turned around to meet face with bill. "none of your concerns..." stanley gave a small grin at bill and then turned back around. bill huffed unamused at stanley's stubbornness.

"buh-but it is, why did yuh-you leave?"

         "it's nothing serious—but why do you care? did you miss me?" stanley raised a brow and chuckled as he watched bill stand still like a deer caught in headlights. "i'm just joking, relax..." bill relaxed and looked away from stanley, he looked anywhere but the boy who bill thought was extremely cute was standing at.

        "seriously bill, it's nothing bad. i just wanted to take a break from interacting with humans for a bit" stanley took one step closer to bill. that's when bill realized the big thing he sorta forgot this whole time. stanley is dead, he's a ghost. he is immortal, bill is not. "oh yeah, i uh-uh-understand now..." bill sheepishly smiled at stanley who was staring at him with this look on this face. this look that was just admiration, or pure love.

        "you didn't really answer my question earlier though..." another step closer. bill felt his body tense up as he saw the boy getting closer than the two had ever been. bill gulped scared. "wuh-what was it, uh-uh-again?" he asked and looked away from stanley. he looked out the big glass paned window. there was gloomy feeling from outside.

       "did you miss me?" stanley leant forward as his hands slowly rose up to bill's small waist and snaked around them. bill was freaking out, nope, that was an understatement. he had never ever been this close to stanley and he could sense everything from stanley. he could smell the faded cologne from stanley's neck mixed with flowers, and he could feel stanley's long fingers ever so tenderly rubbing small circles on his waist.

       bill decided to look up at stanley and he locked some good eye contact. he saw the same look in stanley's eyes he saw earlier.

 whether it was admiration or love—bill was loving it and wanted more.

      bill opened his mouth to answer but then closed it, afraid he would stutter up and ruin the moment. stanley leaned closer, inching in agonizingly slowly. bill decided to help and lean in a bit, he fluttered his eyes close. bill could feel the hot breathe of stanley's small breathes.

     he was nervous too. bill leaned forward and felt his lips lightly brush stanley's, but then the same thought he had earlier rushed in his brain. stanley is dead. stanley is immortal, i am not. bill turned his head so his lips were now in the small muzzle of stanley's cold dead neck.

"i'm suh-suh-sorry..." bill whispered out. he couldn't tell whether stanley was frustrated or not. but then stanley fully wrapped his arms around bill engulfing him in a cold, but nice, hug. bill needed one after what just happened. they stayed like this for a while, enjoying this personal level they also hadn't really hit before.

"i shouldn't have done this, i knew this was bad idea..." stanley let go of bill's back and took a step back. "what are yuh-yuh-talking about?"

     "this" stanley pointed at both of them. "it's not safe, your life could be put at risk because of me—it's dangerous" stanley reached forward and grabbed bill's warm soft hands.

"i don't want you gone because of me.."

(#GABBY: theories on what stanley said??? reply here with them!!!

sooo sorry for the late update ! i could not get this chapter up yesterday since i was at the beach out of town and came back in town at 10, plus i got the stomach flu while i was there and feel like crap today :(( i apologize and promise to get on schedule this week !! )