, 1.2

" LATE NIGHT TALK! "

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

bill had just got done with his chemistry homework and was waiting patiently for stanley to show up. bill looked at the time on his phone, it read of nine thirty seven. he decided to read and wait. he was reading a midsummer's dream by shakespeare. bill turned the page to 136, the page that he left off on. he read for a good three minutes before he heard a familiar voice.

"you read shakespeare?"bill looked up to see stanley sitting at the end of the bed. bill nodded. stanley motioned his hand for bill to give him the book. "may i?"stanley asked. bill handed him the book. stanley's eyes glanced over the pages, noticing the small notes and highlighted sections.

"and take notes..."stanley said and handed him the book back.

"well t-that was last year, i h-had to read i-it for a summer c-camp thing...b-but turned o-out i liked it..."bill explained.

stanley nodded.

"so h-how old are you?"bill asked curiously as  he closed the book and put it on his bedside table.

"well my body is still eighteen, but i would technically be like 38 or something..."stanley told the younger boy. bill nodded.

"wait s-so do y-you like w-watch me change and s-stuff?"bill bluntly asked causing stanley to let out a loud laugh.

"no! i don't just haunt your room, i can go around the whole house...i just prefer to be in here more often since its kinda nice"stanley said and looked around the room.

"i mean would you rather spend most of your day haunting an 11 year old who is obnoxiously loud and has blindly bright wallpaper in their room, or an interesting teen?"stanley stated. bill chuckled. stanley smiled when he realized he made the boy laugh.

"so y-you think i'm i-interesting?"bill asked and grinned softly.

"well, usually i can sense what people are thinking, but i can't really with you...it's kinda weird"stanley explained. he can't sense what i'm thinking? what the hell is that supposed to mean?

bill nodded not really fully understanding what stanley was trying to explain.

"h-how did you d-die , anyways? because t-to be a ghost y-you must have died s-some way—"stanley cut him off.

"ask me that question another time, okay?" bill looked taken back and his cheeks flushed red, embarrassed he trespassed his boundary of questions.

"hey, i'm not mad...just, don't want to answer that right now, alright?"stanley spoke reassuring bill.

bill nodded softly. although stanley said he wasn't mad, bill felt the obvious tension between the two when he brought up the question. now that made bill really curious of how stanley died.

"i'm going to go now, i'll check up on georgie to see if he's asleep..."stanley grinned.

"bye s-stan"

and with that he was gone. bill didn't even realize he nicknamed the boy. he decided to was time to head to bed, especially since he had a test the next day in english.

so, bill turned off his lamp and curled up in a ball, holding onto his bear stuffed animal (his grandma got it for him at his moms baby shower when bill was about to be born). he drifted off thinking of the sweet, curly haired boy, and his perfect smile that ghosted away when he left.

( #GABBY: merry christmas😌 stay safe, and spend time with your families!! )