Failure

(Y/N) POV

  As I was running in the hall up the stairs. I noticed a big window that leads to a balcony. I stop in my tracks and get an idea. I open the door to the balcony to the dark outside. I look at the kingdom just for a second to admire my soon to be kingdom. I turn around and looked up. I walked backgrounds and grabbed for my graveling hook. I scrunched one of my eyes. "Perfect." I say quickly to myself as I throw my graveling hook at a window closest to the Ruby Pure Heart. I'm a very skilled climber so it didn't take long for me to reach the tower closet to the Ruby. I take a step back re-calculate and throw my graveling hook to the highest point on the Ruby Pure Heart .

I am heavy breathing but I finally made it to the top of the Ruby Pure Heart. I smirk and laugh! " HAHAHAHA THE RUBY IS FINALLY MINE." I looked down at the Ruby with a pure lust and crave for the power that resides inside it. I grab my phone and call my pilots. "Bring the ship here. We're ready for step two of the plan." I decided to sit down and take a look at my new found kingdom with a smirk then snickered. "This was way to easy~." My tail wags until. " (Y/N)!" I hear a very familiar voice say. I am shocked. Not angry but a very pleased happy shocked. I don't bother turning around. "Oh~ and how did you manage to escape my most powerful members~." I say with my voice laced with a seductive tone. "Oh who said I ever escaped them~." I hear him say with so much confidence in his voice. My ears flicked up in shock and my face surprised. I turned around with pure shock and confusion but I soon start laughing when I realized . "Oh what a funny joke Mao Mao . Fufufu those are some of the most powerful villains that aren't overloads you expect me to believe a cat, a Badger, and a little baby bat defeated them!" I hold my stomach from all the laughter. "Oh I haven't laughed that hard in such a longtime god that was absolutely hilarious!" I finally looked at his face  to see him with a completely serious stern expression with a smirk to go along with it. "But......THATS IMPOSSIBLE!" I walk backwards in disbelief.

I felt my ears flatten once I finally figured out he's being completely serious. I frown and look down. I haven't felt this bitter sad feeling in so long. I can't believe it.... I just can't it's been so long I-. "I been defeated?" I gasp once I realized what is happening. I have failed. It's been such a long time since I been defeated I forgot what it feels like. I felt so many emotions. Anger, confusion, pure rage. Then I felt a excited feeling. I finally found my worthy foe.~ I smirk and chuckled.
"Now (Y/N) we can do this the easy way or the hard way!" The feline warns me. He sounds to be concerned by what he just witnessed. I shake my head grabbing for my sword. My smirk widens with my excitement feeling increasingly growing. Mao Mao sighs and looks at me with his gorgeous green eyes. "The hard way it is then." Before he could even start to move to attack, my beautiful pirate ship comes to my rescue. I look up and give them the distress signal immediately a ladder is thrown down my way for me to climb. "Mao Mao as much as I would love to stay and fight with you dearest. I really must and go and rethink my plans because clearly I'm dealing with a worthy opponent!" I rush over in front of him which clearly caught him off guard. My bushy tail wraps around him to keep him from falling. Mao Mao blushes a bright red as I lean close in to his face and whisper. "I haven't had this much fun in so long. I really miss having someone worthy to fight. So consider yourself lucky I find you so worthy for I am a very powerful opponent. I can't wait to have another battle with you dear.~" I turn my head side ways with a devious smirk and boop his nose to make him even more confused. I push him using my tail and quickly climb up the ladder half way through. I looked down to see him getting up. "Until we meet again my dearest kitten!~" I wink and blow him a kiss. I look up and gave a thumbs up to my pilots. My ship starts moving as I continue to climb the rest of the way to my ships entrance.

Happy news years my dear readers!✨🌙✨💞💞💘💖💞🥰🥰💕🥰💞💞💘💖💘🥰💕🥰💞🌙💘

Thank you so much for reading! Please inform me of any spelling errors!