~A Ladys Plan~

A pirate ship full of some of the worlds most dangerous thieves, bounty hunters, assassins, murders, and down right despicable people...

They were all laughing smiling ....smirking. All of them celebrating and ruff housing for a pretty good damn reason.

Their infamous leader sat on her throne while holding a wine glass grinning. She looked upon all her colleagues her grin becoming bigger. Too many this looked creepy and even disturbed some of the people on the ship making them uneasy.

In reality she is just trying to contain her ever lasting excitement. For she found out that the Ruby Pure Heart Kingdom has finally appeared.....she found its location.

And the infamous most villainous (Y/N) was going to steal the Ruby Pure Heart and use its miraculous power. She snickered which caught the attention of many of her partners in crime. Making them stop in their tracks of their celebration a bit worry about their leaders next actions. She's just ignored them and sipped her wine while her tail wags .

She suddenly stands up and startles her partners. She raises her wine glass and says:

 She raises her wine glass and says:

"The Ruby Pure Heart will be mine .....and I will be the most legendary dangerous villain to ever exist!" She starts laughing her colleagues doing the same....

She sits back down with a please smirk on her face for the rest of the night...