A Deal

(E/C) - your eye color

What your wearing ⬆️

No ones POV

The room was very dark with only a lantern lighting the room. The room was a made out of dark brown wood. There were book shelves full of books, potions, weapons, etc... There's a white fur rug underneath a wooden table.

(Y/N) was sitting in her planning room in her comfortable silky kimono. She was sitting on a golden chair with a soft red cushion. She was currently going over her plan of how to invade Pure Heart Valley. Her (E/C) scanning and looking out for any possible mistakes/flaws in her plan.

"Hey there little kit~". Tanya Keys was standing in the door way with a sly smirk . She had a silky tone to her voice. "Tanya Keys...". (Y/N) looked up from her paper with a smile. "I have told you to stop calling me kit. I'm not a baby you know." (Y/N) said with a unhappy frown. "Aww don't be like that kit~". Tanya said with a fake sadness. "Well if you keep calling me Kit then I'll start calling you a raccoon dog.~" (Y/N) said with a joking tone to her voice. "Fine fine. Anyways what did you need from me (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) POV

"Well Tanya I heard that you recently payed a visit to the Pure Heart valley." Tanya nods while raising a eyebrow at me. "Well Tanya I plan on making my way there soon with my crew to steal the Ruby Pure Heart. So what's Pure Heart Kingdom like? Is there anyone protecting it? And if so is that person powerful? I need to know so I can make my plan absolutely flawless." Tanya looks at me with slight hesitation. "Well the Pure Heart Kingdom will be a piece of cake for you and your crew to invade just know that." I raise my brow. I stand up and take a few steps towards Tanya and in response she walks back. "What is it your not telling me dear Tanya?" My hand goes to grab my sword. Tanya looks at me with a frown. "Look (Y/N) I don't throw my friends under the bus. Yes I may be a bounty hunter but friends come first. I'll say one thing about the Kingdom is the citizens are dumb and weak and there king isn't much different."

"Tanya!" I raise my voice and go to grab Tanya but she disappeared before I could lay my hands on her. "Damn that Tanya Keys...." I mumble to myself.  "Oh whatever even if there someone protecting the Pure Heart Valley there no match for me~?" I start chuckling to myself with a wide grin. "Hopefully it's a challenge. Haven't had a worthy foe in so long~." I put my hand over my heart feeling it increase due to excitement. "I'm actually kinda glad Tanya said nothing this makes this the more exciting."

I put my hand over the button that starts the intercom and push it. "Attention all fiendish friends. I think it's finally time we made our way to the Pure Heart Valley. So you better prepare." As soon as I'm done saying this I hear a loud cheer. I open up my wine color curtains and look out the room. I'm coming for you Pure Heart Ruby.

Kit is another nickname for baby fox.
Raccoon Dog is basically what Tanya is because she's tanuki

Thank you so much for reading.💕