Mao Mao

No ones POV

Beep.....
       Beep.....
                   Beep....

Mao Mao startled jumped up from bed. He was extremely sleepy and tired due to it being in the middle of the night. "Adorabat is that the monster alarm!" Mao Mao shouts concerned he sees her quite startled as well. "I don't know Mao Mao . Where's Badgerclops ?" Adorabat said with much concern in her voice. "I don't know either Adorabat! Let's go and check the living room?" Mao Mao grabs his katana and him and Adorabat leave their room running into the living room. They both look at the monster alarm and then to the lazy Badger playing videogames.

"Badgerclops!!!" Mao Mao shouts angry. "How long has the monster alarm been going off!" The lazy Badger looks annoyed at the feline and doesn't even glance at him. "I don't know I couldn't hear it over my videogame." "This is the second time this happened Badgerclops! You need- ". Before Mao Mao could finish the kings distress alarm goes off. "Come on Badgerclops! The king is in trouble!" Mao Mao shouts as him and Adorabat run to Mao Mao's aerocycle. "Ughhhh fine!" Badgerclops soon follows them right after.

(Y/N) POV

" Well this was much easier than expected." I'm sitting on kings throne chair while eating his delicious sweets. "I thought Tanya hinted there being a protector . Maybe she was just trying to mess with me." I say while eating a cherry. "Because this kingdoms defenses are just to laugh at fufufu." I throw my half eaten cherry at the pitiful lion they call a king. In response he screams and whines at me,but can't hear him due to him being gagged. It was so easy to tie him up. Though I'm bit sad I was hoping for a worthy foe. "Oh well." But I soon learned what I said was too soon because the castle door bursted open. I see a Badger with a robotic arm and a eye patch. Then a little blue bat with a peg leg. And finally a black feline cat dressed in all red.

The feline with his green eyes saw the king all tied up then looked at me with pure rage. "WHO ARE YOU?" He screamed as he pointed his katana at me. I grinned. "That's something I should be asking you~." I stand up and hovered my hand over my sword. He ran toward me while his companions help the sad king. As he move toward me I made no movement. All I did was smirk at the careless cat. Right as he was about to raise his sword me I stopped his attack with my own sword. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I said nothing I just grinned. I knocked his sword out of his hand and pinned him to the ground. I leaned down to his ear and whispered. "The names (Y/N) and me and my crew have came here to steal the Ruby Pure Heart." I smirked waiting for his reactions. He quickly kicks me in the stomach and pushes me off of him. His eyes filled with hatred as he looks at me. "As the legendary protector of this kingdom Mao Mao the legendary hero will never let that happen! I will arrest you!". I snickered. "I would love to see you try~." I get up and walk backwards. I snap my fingers as my strongest members appeared. I give them the nod and they know exactly what to do. "Well then Mao Mao it was nice meeting you , but playtime's over. But hey! You'll be the first hero I destroy with my new power when I steal the Ruby Pure Heart!" I turn around and began running through the castle to reach the Ruby Pure Heart. "(Y/N) GET BACK HERE!" I hear Mao Mao shout. He said something else but I was already to far gone to have heard what he said.

Tanya was right this will be a piece of cake....I sigh with disappointment wishing for something more. I continue running to the Ruby Pure Heart.

Thank you so much for reading💕