Sanada Genichirou

1/3 of Rikkai's Sannen Bakemono and their Emperor.

Well, mostly, your Emperor.

And you were his Empress.

A very naughty Empress at that. You liked playing 'games' with him. His reactions amuse you.

And this, sort of made him want you more.

This time around, you plotted to see how he would look like if he went jealous.

Quickly, you dialed for his best friend's number and a certain Trickster's.

Yeap, the Child of God, Yukimura Seiichi and Niou Masaharu.

You three kind of related or just suddenly becomes a team whenever it comes to 'bullying' or 'torturing' Sanada.

'Well, since tomorrow's his birthday, I'm planning on giving him... a small, surprise.'

You could literally see and hear the smirk in the platinum-haired man's reply.

'Spill it.'

You planned to go on 'forgetting' about his birthday (since well, let's face it. You don't even remember the first 'date' you and Sanada had).

'Well, I just want to see him jealous. Like, I'll ignore him the rest of the day and well just hang out with you guys.'

The blue-haired sadist spoke. 'What's my role in this?'

You smirked. 'Well, I wouldn't want you to torture me if you see me 'playing with Sanada's feelings'. I'm just, let's say, asking for your permission on this one.'

'I allow you, then. Don't worry, I'll make sure Sanada will be around the two of you.' he replied.

'Puri~ So tomorrow?'

'Yeah.' the two other men hung up on you and you lied down your bed.

'Ah, this should be fun.'

The next day, Sanada waited for you by your house's door. He always did this. Going to and from the school, he would always accompany you.

Before you opened the door, you hit your face a little bit before mumbling.

'It's showtime.'

You put on the best bored expression you could and didn't even bother greeting him good morning.

Something new, he thought. And different. His eyebrows slightly furrowed when you just kept silent all the way to school.

He was about to ask you what was wrong but when Niou went in sight, you suddenly jumped happily, shocking him again.

The Trickster raised a brow when you called out his name and you winked at him.

Niou raised his hand up for a high-five and you went along with it. Then when you hit his hand, he gripped it and pulled you into a hug.

You giggled. You are so going to give Niou something after this.

Sanada felt something weird tugging at his chest and frowned.

He has seen you hug Seiichi yet it didn't bother him. But when it came to Niou.

Oh, there is something. And it was his damn birthday.

He walked closer to the two of you and cleared his throat.

'Let's go to class now.' he told you and was about to grab your hand out of Niou's grasp when you stopped him and answered in a bored tone.

'Nah, I can't go with you today. Niou and I have something to talk about. Catch up with you later, bye!'

You sped off and watched his reaction from the corner of your eyes.

'I need see more of that face.'

--------------------------------------------------

It went on like that for the whole day.

You being indifferent towards him while you purposely 'flirted' with Niou.

Let's see.

You ignored him during class, passed by him at hallways, didn't go to lunch with him, didn't hang out with him during the club period.

And you still have yet to greet him a happy birthday.

He always saw you with Niou. Even if he went to Yukimura to somehow... forget about the pain he felt in his chest, he and the sadist would end up going to where you were.

You were truly enjoying this day.

Finally, at the end of their tennis practice, you decided to end it already. You waited for them to open the club room's doors after they've changed.

When Niou came out, you shook your head a bit to say that it was over. He nodded.

'So Niou, let's go!'

He raised a hand up. 'Nah, I just received a text from my girl. She wanted to hang out with me so yeah. Sorry babe. I'll get back at you next time, puri~'

You rolled your eyes and hit his shoulder lightly. 'Yeah right, and stop it with the babe thing. Now go away.'

Once he left, Yukimura came out afterwards and just held his sadistic smile in place.

You just shrugged it off and went back in the club room to see Sanada leaning on the lockers.

'I thought that Niou would never stop.'

You chuckled and made your way closer to him.

'Aw, were you jealous?'

His eyes widened for a tiny bit as they looked back at your naughty ones, while you held the same naughty grin.

Then it hit him.

It was you all along.

'Tarundoru!' he yelled, and you felt his hands grip your arms a little tighter.

He started to blush lightly as he leaned in closer to your laughing face.

'Happy birthday, Genichirou~'

He spared you a naughty smirk that only you were able to see and it...

Turned you on.

'I believe I should punish you with something that hurts more than a thousand slaps.'