Atobe Keigo

Atobe Keigo.

The King of Hyotei. The only heir to the Atobe Corporation.

Superb talent in tennis. Superb brains. Superb looks.

But a total jerk.

And you caught his interest.

You caught the attention of this oh-so-great Atobe.

Not because of your looks, not because you got the brains (though you curse Math), not because of your money (if you had).

But because of your attitude.

You didn't worship his every step, every move he made. You didn't fawn over the guy just like what most girls do.

Neither were you a little too indifferent towards the dude. You didn't hate him, because, come on let's be real.

Hate is a strong word.

You were his classmate, seatmate even. You treated him as if he were a normal person (duh?). You called him your friend after some time.

You didn't mind his arrogant nature, it's a part of him you can't remove.

But control.

True, it gets on your nerves. But when you get used to it, it'll be nothing.

Well, if he becomes extreme you just hit him at the back of his head.

Worse (or maybe best), kick him.

His face.

His gorgeous face.

You didn't mind the jealous gazes of his oh-so-adoringly-rabid fans.

'Let them die of jealousy. I don't care.', you had once blurted out with a chuckle, while chilling with the Hyotei regulars.

This made the King like you more.

He made moves on you, but you were a simpleton and just...

Wasn't ready for this.

You never removed the fact the he would always be too good for you.

Sure, you liked him for him being Keigo and not for what his surname is.

His looks and wealth are just a bonus, you thought.

And so he made you feel that you were the best thing that's ever happened to him.

With one, big, confession (use your imagination. Make it as extravagant as ever).

To finish it all off, he gave you your first kiss of a lifetime.

He whispered, "Do not ever think that you're never good for Ore-sama."

"Because you are the only one who would befit the King."

"My Queen."