Kirihara Akaya

Rikkai's Second Year Ace. The Junior Ace. The Devil.

And the Seaweed Head.

But for you, it seems like he was an Angel.

Your Angel.

He was the worst when it came to English though. And you were the opposite.

The teacher made you the guy's tutor, much to his dismay.

He didn't like you.

For him, you seemed like a female version of Sanada. But a less noisy and slapper type.

He didn't like you because you didn't seem... fun nor cheerful.

Well, you were but you were just afraid of being judged or something like that.

Because, you know what society says. If you're too cheerful or friendly, you're fake.

So you promised him that if ever he passes the upcoming quiz in English, you'll treat him.

He hesitated at first.

Then you added, 'I'll treat you to anywhere or to whatever you want.'

He beamed at you. 'Well, you're not so bad as fukubuchou after all!'

You frowned as he stood up and left you for tennis practice.

It was quiz day then, and knowing you, you were able to finish answering ten or fifteen minutes after the paper was given to you.

You took a glance towards your 'student' who was sweating, but looked determined.

He really wanted some free stuff. Also, since his seniors always teased him and Marui always got to Jackal first.

You suppressed a chuckle at his face.

Hopefully, your efforts would not be in vain.

One fine morning, while you were walking towards the classroom, he saw you and ran up to you with all smiles.

'H-Hey, what's wrong with you so early in the morning?'

He showed you his test result. He barely passed the test but it was worth it, you thought.

'To the game center right after tennis practice! Oh, and some sushi too!'

Before you could say anything, he dashed off while some people who overheard your conversation had stared at you.

They thought you two were going on a date.

You wish.

So you waited for him to finish tennis practice, and his seniors were giving him a strange look.

He dragged you towards the game center. 'So, you play that one?' you asked.

'I like that game. Now let me show you how awesome I am when it comes to it.' you gave him a smirk and he raised his eyebrow.

Yup, check the scores. You were ahead of him by... twenty points.

You laughed. 'Hey Kirihara-kun! If I win this round again, you have to buy us the food!'

'I'm was going easy on you! You're no fun!'

'Me? No fun? Think again, Seaweed Head!'

You two were creating a lot of noise in the already noisy game center.

And for the first time, he won against you.

'Finally! Now you get to buy the food.' you scowled at him as you guys walked towards a near shop.

He just realized he really did have fun with you. 'I guess you're better than fukubuchou.'

You flipped your hair. 'Of course I am. I'm just serious when it comes to school... but once it's over I'm like this.' you grinned at him.

He blushed, taking the sushi in his mouth. 'You should always do that.'

'Do what?'

'Smile. Y-you look pretty when you smile.'

You blushed, then took a sip of your drink. 'So... it's getting late now, Kirihara-kun. We should go home.'

Before you part ways, you spoke to him. 'Well, it was fun, really, very fun. I was surprised you didn't go Bloodshot mode when you were always losing.'

You chuckled and waved him goodbye, turning around and walked away.

He stared at your retreating figure... and smiled.

'I like her. And I'll dye her red...with love.'