Premise

This is a slow burn story that may not be for everyone. Please keep that in mind.

4 young hearts embark on a journey to self discovery, healing, redemption and love.

Soumya and Dhara Awasthy don't have much choice in the matter when their  grandparents open their home to the Rawat family. Falling in love with the rich, suave men who could complicate their simple lives wasn't on their radar, but the thing about love is that it knocks on your door rather unexpectedly.

Two estranged brothers, Rudra and Akash Rawat, decide to accompany their grandparents on their pilgrimage to Palampur. When they set out on this over 400KM journey, their itinerary included taking care of their grandparents and not throttling each other. However, that soon changes when falling for their hosts' granddaughters is added to the list much to their unwillingness.

When real life demands Rudra and Akash's attention, the couples have a crucial decision to make- Should they act on their feelings or write them off as a holiday fling?

**Warning- This is a slow burn read**

This story is like that warm cup of chai on a chilly and raining evening or that soft song we always hum, or ghar ka khana after a long time. It is nothing new, but still manages to make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.❤