Chapter 50- Part II

Author's note: Here is the second part of the second chapter. Hope you all like it. I know the updates and my replies have been a little erratic. However, I am going to be more consistent in the updates. I promise! Not a lot of romance in this chapter, but next chapter lots of it. I promise again!😀

A huge thank you to @KVKSOUMYA for these amazing edits. I absolutely love them!❤

 I absolutely love them!❤

The chapter is not edited

“Akash,” she groaned when they banged into each other once again.“You're supposed to go left and then right!”

“I did go left and then right. Just like you asked,” Akash said, rolling his eyes. “I think you're just a terrible teacher.”

Dhara placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. “Oh! I am a terrible teacher? You are a terrible student who can't even comprehend such simple moves. My seven-year-old students can learn faster and better than you.”

“Whatever!” he huffed. Dragging his feet, he made his way to the other side of the room and plopped himself on the floor in front of the couches. “Remind me again to never play your fake boyfriend ever again.”

Dhara who was untying her hair stopped and glared at him. “What do you mean?” she asked, trying not to sound as offended as she felt.

“I just agreed to accompany you to a wedding for the food and to be a good friend and now suddenly dancing at your friend's sangeet. On a stage in front of hundreds of people where I'll probably make a fool of myself because I am learning the moves the night before because you didn't bother telling me,” he complained while shaking his head and trying to catch his breath.

He did have a point. She was taking advantage of his kindness by forcing him to participate in the dance routine with her. Stuffing her hands in the pocket of her hoodie, she asked, “Do you really not want to participate in Preetika's sangeet?”

Akash sighed as he pulled his right knee closer to his chest. “I wouldn't have minded if you had given me some notice.”

“That's because I wasn't going to participate at first, but now Rishi is participating so I have to participate. And since we are a couple, you need to be a part of my performance.” She walked to Akash and sat on the couch behind him.