Let's get some and live while were young

Okay so i'm gonna skip forward a bit to Prom.

I am also going to shorten down the story a bit so you get to know the ending in less Chapters.

Didn't realise i still had the start of this.Oh and IVE FINALLY SEEN THE BOYS LIVE!Bestest night of my life.We heard soundcheck and their tourbus was 5 metres away from us when it came in :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Turn around,open your eyes,Look at me now'

Ah today's the day i've waited for like ever.Ever since i first started high school i counted down the days till this day and it's finally here.

I slowly pulled back the covers as the cold breeze hit my body giving me the chills.Brr i wrapped my big,fluffy dressing-gown around me heading towards the bathroom to have a shower.

I let the water warm up before i stepped in letting the steam hit my face instantly relaxing me and getting ready to face the day.After i'd exfoliated,washed,Shampooed and Conditioned.I slipped on a pair of joggers and a black tank,Leaving my hair wet as the hairdresser would do that.

I went over to check my phone to see if i had any messages,suprriseingly i had one.

Morning Beautiful,Can't wait to see you tonight ;) xx -Louis

aww he's really is the cutest.Ever since we became i couple my heart feels complete.Cliche i know but it's true.I think he might be the one.But we'll see what the future brings.

1 Sent Message:

Morning Handsome,Me too. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was meeting all the girls in half an hour at the beauty salon well the hairdressers but you know they do nails an that there.

I think all the Boys are hanging round Niall's today before going to the barbers and doing their usual boy stuff.

I'm getting pretty nervous about tonight i mean theres going to be all the other girls there done up and looking so beautiful especially with their jaw dropping fiqures.What if Louis doesn't like my dress or the way i look in it in general.I guess you could say since the last time i talked.My confidence level has just dropped completely.My parents have kinda been arguing lately,God knows why they won't tell me.Probably be just over something useless.Come to think of it i have seen a lot of,...Nah thats not it.I hope.

Anyway i best be off otherwise i'll miss my appointment.I switched the tv in a hurry,rushing around the house to make sure the back door was locked.I grabbed my purse and keys off the counter and made my way over to the salon that was about a 15 minute walk away.

I plugged my headphone lead into my iphone and let the music take away all my worries about the day ahead.

*Louis' Pov *

"Man i can't wait for tonight."Harry said fist pumping the air.

"Yeah buddy!"Shouted Niall."Hope theres some good food there though."

Typical.I chuckled to myself.Always thinking about food that one.

"Game of fifa,Anyone?"I asked.They all rushed for the remote controllers.Fighting at which one they wanted,As a birthday present last year they all got my different designs as i usually just smash them when i get angry at failing a level.

Can't wait to see my girl later,Looking beautiful as usual.

*Katie's Pov*

"Hey guys"I squealed as i opened the door of the salon.Giving each and everyone of them a bone crushing hug as i hadn't seen them for two weeks.

"I here you and Louis are a couple now."Wenna winked.

"We sure are,"I smiled.

"EKKKKK!Now we can go on a date altogether!"Sophia said waving her hands about frantically.

"Anyway you guys excited for tonight?"I asked trying to change the subject but they started asking cringey questions...

"I'm beyond excited."Dexy giggled,her eyes going all dazed.No doubt imagining Liam in a suit.

"Katie,Do you want to come through now?"The nail artist said.Of course i would be first.

I walked over the station,I hated getting my nails done outside of my home as they always hurt your cuticles but i wanted to look my best for tonight as people say,No pain,no gain.

I got so lost in thought i didn't realise she was asking me what colour i wanted my nails!

"An aqua colour please."I asked politely.

once that was done and Steph went off to get hers done in my place,I made my way over to the hair chair.Haha.

I come to this place often so you can usually have a laugh with them.

"Hey Katie,So what do you want doing,For Prommmmmmm."She said,Spending a little longer saying prom.

"Well,Like an Updo but with curls at the same time.If you get me please."I asked.

"Sure thing sweetie."She said doing her Dolly Parton impression.What type of friend does my mum have.Yeah she's my mums friend forgot to mention.

After we all were ready and had our hair done,We headed back to Wenna's house to do our makeup,Get dressed.

*Louis' Pov*

I readjusted my tie for the second time.I'm getting nervous.Because it's the first night me and Katie will actually spend alone.My parents have gone on holiday to celebrate their renewal of their wedding vows.I hope one day i'll propose to Katie the same way my Dad did to my Mam.I hope to spend my life with her one way or another( ;) ) What ever it takes.

"I can't wait to see the girls."Harry smiled

*Katie's Pov*

"You girls look absolutely beautiful.Harry,Niall,Liam and Zayn are so lucky to have you lot.Cheers to a Prom and the rest of our lifes."I toasted.

"WOOO!"We all cheered.The doorbell sounded.

"WENNA!GIRLS!Theres some handsome looking boys down here!"Wenna's mum,Julie shouted.

"This is it girls!The night we've always been waiting for."Dexy whispered.As we all hugged before making our way down the stairs.

*Louis' Pov*

The sound of high heels tapped the laminate flooring.I straightened myself up a little,Butterflies roaming around in my stomach.I didn't dare look at the stairs instead i just listened to all the gasps the boys were making.Niall who must of noticed me not looking nudged me in the elbow.I gasped myself when i saw her.My breath caught the back of my throat.She approached me.

"wooowww."Was all i said for a minute.

"you look,Beautiful."I smiled,still shocked that see was mine.

She blushed madly.But before she had the chance to talk she was outspoken by Julie.

"RIGHT!Enough of the lovey dovey business.It's photo time as the limos already here."She rushed."Right.One.Two.Three.Say cheese.Perfect!"

i turned to Katie before asking."Ready to go and dance the night away my Princess?"

She sighed,I knew something was up but i wasn't going to pressurise her into asking me.I was just even more determined to make sure she has the best night of her life.

I grasped her hand lightly,Following the rest of the couples into the limo.

*Katie's Pov*

The music was hurting my ear drums but you know i'm letting my hair down a bit.Me and Louis have been on the Shots and Vodka all night.Louis was doing his traffic dance and screw the lightbulb dance.The usually Louis...

"You having fun?"Louis shouted over the music but i couldn't hear him properly.

"WHAT?"I asked,Putting my hands to my ears.

"YOU HAVING FUN?"He shouted louder.I nodded madly,He grinned.As he turned my around and grinned against me.As we danced the night away before finally going home....