The first day of school...zzzz.

Turn My Swaggg Onnn' I rolled over and hit the snooze button.I really hate my alarm sometimes it always wakes me up in the most wonderful dreams.

Today's the first day of my new school,I feel really nervous because everyone will have made friends now since i'm starting in year 11.Anyway there's no time to worry about that i best start to get ready.

Once i'd been in the shower,I searched for my new uniform from the wardrobe.I've never wore a blazer before or a tie!After a good ten minutes trying to figure out how to tie it, i finally was ready to do my hair and makeup.I Straightened my hair and curled it slightly so it looked natural.Curled my eyelashes and applied a thin coat of mascara and a little bit of lip-gloss.I found my new bag and put all the equipment i would need for the day and made my way down stairs.

*Ding Dong* "I'll Get it mum" i stated making my way to the door to reveal Cher stood on the doorstep."Cher why are you eating a pork pie?It's only eight o'clock!" 

"There just so nice!Anyway are you ready to go Because we need to meet Scarlet and Danielle"Cher said still eating her pork pie. "Oh Right!Well let me just grab my bag!"i explained.

As we got to the end of the street there was Scarlet and the other i'm guessing is Danielle,her blond hair ending just below her shoulders and her aqua blue eyes sparkled in the sun."Hiya Scarlet and Danielle,Danielle this is Katie"Cher said pushing me in-front of her. A shy "Hiya Katie" escaped her lips. "Hiya Danielle"I said Giving her a warming hug.

As we approached the gates,i started to get butterflies in the pit of my stomach.There were the usual groups you would find at any school,The Bitch's,The ones who think there 'IT',The chav's,the goths,the nerds and finally the people who like you for being you.Then i saw a few familiar faces Harry,Liam,Niall,Zayn and finally Louis.He suits blazers they enhance his perfect biceps. "Vas Happeining"Zayn shouted.Cher Spotted where it was coming from and started to walk over."Hiya Guys,This is Katie" Pointing at me."Katie You've already met the boys but This is Harrys Girlfriend-Wenna,Zayn's Girlfriend-steph,Niall's Girlfriend-Sarah,Liam's Girlfriend-Dexy "She said.They all look so perfect and here i am standing here looking like a piece of rubbish."Umm Louis where's Sofia?"she said looking at Louis oddly."She's um...We had a little argument the other day and she's not been talking to me or answering my texts ever since,"Louis hesitated.My heart felt like it had broke into two,he had a girlfriend.I felt the tears filling up in my eyes."Hiya,Nice to meet you,"Trying to hold back the tears."What form are you in,Katie"Sarah Asked."HeKa"I replied looking at my timetable. "Ah You've got the same form as me and Danielle and Wenna"Steph said grabbing hold of my arm."Great at least I have someone to talk to"I replied and with that the bell rang.

After The names had been called out and everyone was marked in we were left to chat to ourselves till the bell went for first lesson."So Katie have you got your eye on anyone yet?"Wenna asked nudging my arm.They all stopped what they were doing and started staring at me"No not yet,I'm not really looking for a boyfriend yet"i lied,Turning a little red. "Ok Pinocchio,what ever you say"She said winking at me."So what Band are you in for classes"She asked looking at my timetable that was on the table."10G"i said as she handed back my timetable."Ah you've got the same lessons as Harry,Louis,Sofia,Steph and me"Wenna spoke while sorting her hair out."We have English,Science,Maths,History and Religion."she said letting out a little huff. Great what a way to start a new day.

The Corridors are so full and you get shoved and pushed into everyone.Thank fully i have Steph and Wenna to show me where i was going,otherwise i would be lost.I found a seat close to the back,dumped my bag on the floor and took a long breath.The chair next to me starting moving back and who do you think sat in it?Louis."Hey Katie"He whispered trying not to get caught talking. "Hi"i said not even moving my mouth.He started to look through his bag for something."Hey Katie,Do you have a spare pen i could borrow.I can't seem to find mine"he asked smiling politely.With that smile i couldn't disagree."Course.Here you are."Handing him a biro pen."Thanks".

I could get lost in those gorgeous eyes of his,I could stare at him all day and not get bored."Ow,that hurt,"I shouted while Louis poked me in the face."Sorry but you wouldn't talk to me,all you did was just stare for about ten minutes"He said apologizing.I let out a huge sigh and continued on with my work for that lesson.

Before long it was lunch time,i can't wait to get something to eat,i'm starving."Hey Niall and Sarah"Me,Cher and Dexy said at the same time."NIALL you don't need two packets of crisps.That's just greedy"Sarah said snatching one of Niall's packets of crisps.Me and Cher went to find a table and of course it had to be a table with 14 seats so everyone could fit on it.Sofia had finally decided to join us,even though she wasn't talking to Louis.She was so pretty and Louis was so lucky to have her but i just wish it was me instead of her.I need a way to make Louis Jealous...

Everyone was just talking about anything,what we got up to over the summer that kind of thing."Listen Everyone"Cher announced and we all turned to face her and i gave her the 'carry on look' so she continued."I'm having a party at my house on Saturday and i thought everyone could come over.So what do you think?"She asked smiling politely. 

 "Just one thing...I need to go shopping for a new dress"Sofia said munching on a tuna sandwich.Thinking of that i could do with a new dress."Yeah i need a new one actually."I exclaimed.

"How about all us girls go shopping on Friday "Scarlet Suggested.We all nodded,i love shopping especially because this town has a Jack Wills.I've always wanted to go there but the closest was too far away from the town i used to live at so i could never go.So i could get some other stuff while we're there."I can't wait i love shopping"Wenna said with a huge smile on her face.I think i heard Harry whisper to Wenna "i'll give you some money to spend,because i love to spoil my princess"While giving her a little kiss.I so wish i could have something like that.The boys left us then to go play football.

The rest of the day went so slow but i'm glad todays over with.All the girls seem really nice other than Sofia she just acts strandge round me,I don't know why that is though.

_________________________________________________________________________

Ok So that's Part Two,what do you think will happen next?Leave a comment or message :) 

I know it's not very long but i promise the next couple of chapters will be longer

Thanks for reading :)