A clean start.

"Wake up Katie,we are here!"My sister said as she started to poke me.Waking up in a unusual surrounding it seemed odd,strange like I don't fit in."Welcome to our new Home Girls!"Our mum said as she got the suitcases out of the car.A new town,a fresh start and a new me.I've made a lot of mistakes in my past and I'm not prepared to make anymore.

As i started to walk up the path,I saw two girls staring at me.They then started to giggle and nod then walked off.Then reality hit,what if i was going to be the 'New Laughing stock'.I wasn't liked that much at my old school,i got bullied a lot.i'd never really had what you'd call a 'best-friend' or a 'Boyfriend'.

As i came Back down to the car to collect more things,i bumped into the girls again."Um, I'm Terribly sorry,"i Stated. "Why,what for we wanted to bump into you."One of them said"Yeah,hiya Were Cher and Emma"."Hiya Cher and Emma,nice to meet you,i've just moved here" 

"Do you want to do something Tomorrow,show you round town and maybe go to milkshakecity."Cher Suggested,smiling politely."Yeah,i'd love to see you tomorrow then" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Click Next to find out what happens...