Decisions,Decisions.

This is just a catch up chapter.Sorry it took so long for an upload been really busy with school and home life.Anyway i can focus on uploads as i'm off for a week :) Hope you enjoy it. xxx

*Approximately 2 hours later*

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43496190 (Sorry if you have to type it in.Find it easier to do this way.If you don't like having to do this and prefer me describing it tell me in the comments)

'Kiss the stars tonight,you and me,oh we will,write our names in the lights.Then we'll see,We're in love tonightttt.'I Sang down my hair brush around the hospital bed.Weird i know.Preparing to go home as i felt much better.Sort of.But the thought of the beastly,poor quality hospital food made me feel sick.

I still feel wheezy but that was to be expected.The main thing was i could finally get out of this trashy place.I feel on edge.Maybe because of Adam.Maybe these tablets running around in my blood.I mean should i tell him..Should i?Perhaps.Shall i break up with him?All these thoughts spinned round in my head.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Christine almost sprinting into the room.Embracing me into a hug as she squeezed and squeezed.'Can't br..e..a.the'I puffed.

'Sorry,i've just missed you sooo much.'Give me the puppy dog look.I wiggled her cheeks before going back to what i was doing.She pulled one of her many carrots out of a grocery bag before speaking'Want one.'

At the same time Louis walked in.Instantly stopping and stared at her.'Umm Your a bit young for me.'Christine totally looked baffled at what Louis just said.Her face said it all.Making Louis roar into laughter like some sort of evil witch.Tears rolling down his face,nearly on the floor by this time.

'Oh dear,Anyway i just came to say me and everyone are going seen as though your going home in a little while,Hope you feel better soon kittykat.'Louis said walking over to the door.

'Thanks oh and Lou'I replied.

'Yeah'Louis turned around.

'Thankyou so much for the earrings,there gorgeous.'I smiled playing with them.

'Your very welcome kittykat.They suit you and enhance your beautiful face.'Louis shyly admitted before leaving quite sharply.What was that suppose to mean.Anyway no time to think now,i'm off home.

Trying to zip up an over packed bag is hard.In the end i had to get one of the nurses to sit on it while i zipped it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Monday morning soon came round again.Why,Oh why does my bed have to be so warm and cosy when i've got to get up.It's like my beds calling me to stay longer.I let out a groan before pulling make the covers and springing out.Leaving my bed unmade.I went for a hot shower.The only thing that wakes me up on a winters morning.

Turning the water on i stepped in straight away not thinking of the consequences.'AH that's colddddd'i pointed out,quickly stepping away till it warmed up.I took my bobble out and let my long hair fall freely down my back.Squirting a bit of shampoo into my hands before rubbing viciously in circles on my scalp.Getting rid of all the grease that found its way there overnight.A little while later and i had finished washing the rest of my body.I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me.Making my way over to my wardrobe.

Good job todays non-uniform day.Dreaded the thought of wearing that today.Hmm now lets see.

Katies outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43525924 

Leaving my curls i decided to add a little waterfall braid to finsh the look.A little mascara and lipgloss and i'm ready to go.

'Morning Cherr.'I spoke cheerfully.

'Morning.Did you hear that rather of a loud scream this morning?'She questioned.

Oh snap.'No'i lied.

'Oh that's funny,it sounded like it came from your house.'She responded putting her bag onto her shoulder.

'Nope,don't have a clue what your going on about'I lied again.

Was it really that loud!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lessons were average.Nearly falling asleep for most of them.Luckily it was lunch time.'How you feeling bubs.'Liam wondered.Bubs is there new nickname they call me.

'Better than yesterday.Thanks for asking Li'I told him.'Well that's good.'He spoke picking up a tray.Passing one to Dexy.

'Thanks baby.Want to join us bowling later Katie.We were going to ask you last night but you needed rest so we thought it was better till now.'Dexy smiled picking up a ham sandwich.

'Yeah that would be good,Never been bowling before.'I replied.

'Well i'm sure you'll be good at it.'Steph said making her way to the till.

'I hope so'I added.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Like i said this is only a filler.i'll upload more soon. :) x

Commenr,vote and fan.

Katie.