ten

The memory of last night flooded to my mind, as his touch filled my skin. His fingers lightly traced my hip and his soft mouth peppered my neck with kisses.

"Zayn?" an all to familiar voice called. I stared at Zayn. I was frozen. He pressed his lips behind my ear. "I'll be right back love,"

I sighed and locked the bathroom door after he left. She would be certainly pissed if she knew I was here with him.

Things were better that weekend

"Perrie I'm noticing you aren't in your room like usual," my mother announced. I was sitting on the couch
watching the television

"I'm feeling a lot better" I muttered smiling. Friday afternoon was still fresh in my memory. It made me happy to know Zayn was there with me by the lake.

"Well that's good Perrie but if you wag again you are certainly not going to get off it" she warned walking into the kitchen.

I sighed. Zayn had this thing over me. He made me happy, sad, embarrassed and crazy. I had no idea why it had to be him.

"Perrie!" my mother shouted. "Yer" I yelled running to her. "Someone's at the door"

I walked to the front door and was very surprised to see who it was. But I smiled still.

________________________

two billion years later I updated! Yay yipee!

Sorry about that. Happy late new year! This year is very exciting :)
hope you like this crap update.

check out my new book adrenaline
it's
Harry
styles

Please read,vote,comment

thanks :-))))