fourteen

"Who is it?" I cowardly asked. "Your worst nightmare, darling" they whispered in my ear. I shrive as I turned around and meet eyes with the one and only Louis Tomlinson. I take a breath of relief as I realised it was a familiar being. He showed me his famous smirk. "You almost had me scared for a minute Lou," I teased and I saw Harry right behind him staring in awe at Jade. My stomach did a knot and I felt a wave of envy of the way he looks at her. If only Zayn held the same look towards me.

Harry walked straight to Jade and gave her a soft delicate hug. I saw the twinkle in her eye, I hadn't seen it for two years. After all, she had the rockiest past imaginable. She had come from an abusive household that resulted in the death of her younger brother Trey. Jade had been reserved for everyone but us girls since. She was finally opening up to someone else. I smiled at them. A general one. That no one noticed but it meant a lot to me.

I looked around and saw a range of different costumes inside a large house. I couldn't recognise anybody which I was somewhat relieved about. The music was loud and I saw the trail f red cups and chips already spread out on the floor. Aren't parties just the best. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Louis talking with Jesy and Leigh.

"Do you girls want anything to drink?" Louis asked. Jesy and Leigh said a firm yes while I was hesitant. I had never saw the hype of drinking and just remember throwing up constantly so I shook my head. "Hey your loss," Louis joked as he walked away. I shrugged it off and decided to explore the house. It was a large house that had a massive entrance that leads to the lounge room and kitchen.

I decided to have look outside. I walked towards the backdoor receiving some smiles from people I hardly recognised. Outside was a large pool that some people were actually swimming in. I was astounded by their stupidity as it was fall weather but I realised they were most likely drunk. 

I decided to sit by the poolside near a small group of girls. I didn't know them but they gave me smiles as I sat near them. "Your costume is amazing!" one of the girls gleamed. She was wearing a simple cat outfit and normally id roll my eyes at her basic choice but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I blushed lightly at her comment as I saw the other two agree with her. 

"Thank you, you all look amazing as well!" I responded being truthful. They were truly beautiful but they looked extremely youthful they had to be the year below. 

"I'm Kendall, this is Isabelle and Olivia," I grinned resounding back by introducing myself to them. I spent about an hour getting to know them. They seemed so sweet and Kendall was defiantly sassy. One guy in the pool had drunkenly slurred some inappropriate comments about me and she had responded with fury. I almost felt sorry for the guy. But I was happy I had made some new friends, especially with all the drama going on with Zayn and Rebecca.

It turns out they didn't even go to my school. They were all the year below me, just as I had guessed but they were all nice and funny enough to entertain me.

"So why are you younger girls here anyways? Do you know some Juniors?" I asked slightly confused why they would be at this party. Especially Harry's party

They all giggled as Kendall gave me a smug look. "My brother is a senior and knows Harry from Soccer," Kendall said laughing still. "So I made him take us or I'd tell our mum!" I couldn't help but laugh. Kendall would seem like the innocent child but I could tell she had a dark side.

"What's his name?" I asked Kendall but was cut off by a firm voice from behind me.

"Kendall, what are you doing sitting with Ariel the mermaid and yelling at people in the pool?"