prologue

It was that warm day of February. I remembered it so clearly. It was the day that was going to effect me for the rest of my high school years. It all started in year 12 on that sunny Friday around lunch.....

"So Perrie whose your crush?" Rebecca asked. I stared at her. Stunned. I was forced by my friends Jade,Jesy,Leigh Anne to put up with Rebecca and Keshi.

"Whattt?!" I spat out. "Perrie we told you ours it's only fairly you tell us yours!" The knot in my stomach reappeared. Yes they did talk about Casey and how hot he was but was that considered a crush?

I thought a crush was important. Someone you felt something you felt nothing with no one else.

"I don't like anyone" I muttered. It was a massive lie. The raven haired boy caught my eye. He was quiet but kind. We shared a few memorable moments together.

Although I was too nervous and he was to quiet to start anything. We were close friends and that made me happy but I wasn't satisfied.

"Perrie your an awful liar" Keshi said smirking. I turned to Jesy to see if she would get me out of this but she just gave a reassuring grin.

"Who is it Perrie?" Rebecca said in a somewhat mocking tone. Oh how much I wanted to wipe that smirk of her face.

"Zayn Malik" I snapped confident. They all gave a chorus of Oo's and Arr's. All except Rebecca. She sat there with a mischievous grin. I stopped smiling.

The bell went leaving me still seated at the table. The others walked out of the cafeteria blabbing about some gossip. But Rebecca stayed seated.

She got up and walked right up to me. "You know that Malik Boy." I gulped. The knot in my stomach got even tighter.

"He's mine." She walked off leaving me stunned.

I wish I never told her my crush. I made the next two years painful. But all these events lead me to where I am right now.

Lying in bed with Zayn Malik.......

_______________

A/N So this is my new story called CRAWLING BACK!!! It's a zerrie story and I have heaps of Ideas for this. So please read and feel free to comment and tell me what you think of this new book of mind.