two

"How was math?" Jade questioned as we met in the hallway. "Goody Good" I replied getting my to my locker. "How was English?" I asked getting my science book out.

"Keshi annoyed me the whole time. Why do we let them two hang out with us?" The memory of what Rebecca said snapped back into mind.

"I don't know Jade" I sighed. "Well.. let's get to science hey?" Jade said shuffling her feet on the pavement. "Yes let's be entertained with Atoms!" I said sarcastically.

We walked over to the science room and toke our seats. Lucky Jade and I were science partners. We got handed our latest experiment.

"So you gonna ask out Malik?" Jade teased. I blushed. Although it would be a honour to be his girlfriend I was too shy.

"No Jade you know me." "Yer but just maybe this time you felt the real thing." I did get this special feeling around him.

I shrugged my shoulders. How was I supposed to know? What if he said no? What if he liked someone else? "Perrie I know you have anxiety issues and self esteem but you should give it a go."

A shot of confidence filled me. "You know maybe after school I will" I snapped. "Go Pez!" Jade beamed. I grinned.

Now I can't help but think of how foolish I was.

I admired this short time with Zayn. I would have to leave soon. I gently stroked his face and sighed quitely