Chapter 1 - First time Impression ♥

=2012=

You were getting ready for a school reunion at one of luxurious restaurants booked by your best friend. You were fixing your fringe when your phone rang.

"You ready for the school reunion,babe?" The caller sweetly asked.

"Just a bit more then, I'm done. My fringe keep spoiling my hair," You complained.

"Babe, it doesn't matter. You are still beautiful with or without your fringe. And you know that I'll always love you for who you are," The caller complimented.

You were smiling and were flushing red by embarrassement. After you talking a few moments, you hang up the phone. You decided to clip your fringe and did a few last minute makeup touches. After being satisfied with it, you grabbed your purse and went down the stairs. Your dad saw you and was in awe.

"Dad, how do I look?" You smiled while turning around.

"Amazing like your mother," Your dad complimented.

"Thank you dad," You hugged him.

"If your mom was still here, she would be proud of you," Your dad started to sniffled.

"Dad," You comforted him by hugging him tightly.

Shortly, he let go of the hug and smiled," Off you go now. I don't want to ruin your dress. You sure you don't want me to drive you there?"

"It's okay, dad. My best friend is taking me there. I'll be home before 12 midnight," You smiled and promised.

"Ok, then. Have fun and say hi to him for me," Dad said.

"Okay. Bye,dad," You waved and went out of the door.

"Ash! We're here!" Your best friend waved from her car.

"Miley!" You approached her car and sat beside her.

"Girl, you look gorgeous!" Miley complimented.

"Thank you. You too!" You smiled.

"Ready to go?" Miley smiled.

You nodded and she started the engine. Once we reached the restaurant, you saw a banner stated "Happy Senior-Reunion Year 2012!" We went in and saw that most of our classmates were there. 

"Hey! It's Ashley and Miley!" One of the girls exclaimed.

"Hey girls!" We high-fived them.

"Wow, Mandy, are you pregnant again?" You asked while looking at her tummy.

"Isn't it great? My son will have a company soon," She rubbed her tummy lovingly.

"Where's both of your fiancee?" One of the girls, Camelia asked while looking around.

Speaking of them, here they come. Four gorgeous guys that had attracted the hearts of the girls all around the world. You looked at them, smiling. Never knew that one of them will be your other half.

"They are still handsome as ever!!" One of them squealed.

"Too bad they're taken," One of them nudged your shoulder and smiled.

You just smiled as they approached the table. Once they made a grand entrance, your fiancee kissed your cheek and sat beside you while Miley's fiancee sat beside her and place his arm on her shoulders.

"Awww..look at them!!! I'm sooo jealous!" The girls were green in envy.

"Ash! You're sooooo lucky!" They looked at you.

"Babe, sorry we're late," He apologised.

"Nah, it's okay. But why are you late exactly?" You raised one eyebrow and smiled.

"It's all his fault! Need to clean our dog on the timing that we need to get ready for this," He rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey! It's only right that we need to clean Roy (dog) at the right timing. Besides it's our responsibility to take care of it," He pouted.

You just giggled at their little fights.

"Have you guys ordered your food?" The guy with curly brown hair who sat beside Miley asked.

They shooked their heads and he called the waiter to order some food.

"Babe, you missed me?" He asked you.

"No," You said without hesitation.

"No? Well..that's upsetting," He folded his arms and pretended to sad.

You pretty much know his silly behaviour. You poked your finger on his side and he tried to held in his laughter.

*Not laughing eh? We'll see about this* You thought and tickled him more.

"Okay! You win! Stop tickling~" He laughed.

You looked at him laughing. You could still remember the first time you met him - an arrogant person he is.

===================================

IN 2005

"We're here!" Your Dad stopped the car and grinned.

You leaned your head sideways to the front and said," Are you sure, dad?"

Your Dad smiled and got out of the car. You followed him and stood beside the car. You looked around and you could barely see anyone around.

"Dad, you could barely see anyone in the neighbourhood. It looks..," You gulped.

"Peaceful?" Dad tried to finish my sentence.

"No..Deserted. It's like a ghost town here," You felt eerie by the surrounding.

"There's nothing to worry! Besides it's better than our previous place. Don't you think?" Dad said excitedly.

Your dad went to the car and grabbed both of your luggages and unlocked the house. You helped to carry a few bags and followed him. Your eyes widened in astonishment. It is more than what you are expected.

"Dad, this place is more spacious. How do you get this place?" You asked in shocked.

"You like it?" Your dad said, smiling.

"I like it? Obviously! This place is freaking big than our old house! It's awesome!!" You exclaimed.

"Ash, I've already registered you to a new school. And starting tomorrow," Your dad told you.

"So soon? Tomorrow?" You stoned.

"The faster, the better right?" Your dad was in the kitchen, keeping things.

"But, dad. Can I go to school the day after?" You tried to compromise.

"Sweety, I'm sure it will be okay. Trust me," Your dad reassured you with as smile.

The next day, You went into your new school and looked around. You swallowed hard and walked slowly to the principal's office. You looked to your school map and followed it but you did not realise who was walking towards you. You accidentally bumped into that person and fell to the floor.

"Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to," You quickly apologised.

"Watch where you going! Fancy bumping into me!" He scolded and dusted off his clothes.

You rolled your eyes and felt boiling inside. Instead of helping you up, he complained even more. You got up and looked at him. You was caught by surprise by whom you bumped into!

*I must be dreaming!* You blinked your eyes multiple times.