Chapter 9 - Officially Opened

In school, you were chatting with Miley when someone called you from behind. Both of you and Miley turned and saw them.

"Ashley Truscot," Demi called out whil both her and Selena approached you.

They stood in front of both of you and put their hands on their hips while looking sharply at you.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Quit the musical," Demi confronted.

"Quit the musical?" You repeated after her.

"Yes. Quit the musical or else..,"Selena threatened.

"Are you threatening her? But you know what she won't quit the musicsl. She gets her role fair and square. So why she quit the musical?" Miley backed you up.

"Hey, you stay out of this," Demi pushed her but Miley managed to balance herself.

Demi then looked towards you and scoffed,"An ugly girl like you want to be the lead actress in a musical? Are YOU kidding me?"

Just then, someone came over and said from behind you,"Just what are you doing to her, Demi?"

Once Demi saw Zac, she pretended nothing happened. She looked elsewhere and said,"Just talking to her about musical.."

"If you're not satisfied with your role, tell Ms MacDee. Don't threaten Ashley to quit the musical, understand?" Zac emphasised with an angry tone.

Demi and Selena looked surprised by his angry tone. They quickly strutted away from there. Zac then looked at both you and Miley and asked,"Are you girls okay?"

"Yeah..thanks to you,"Miley said.

"Ashley, are you sure you alright?" Zac asked while looking towards you who was looking worried.

"Uh..yeah..," You gave a small smile.

"Ash, don't take their words too hard. They just afraid that you're going to be popular more than them. Besides, Zac told me you're good during the audition," Miley said with a smile.

"Uh...no..It's not that good. Zac just exasgerrating," You told her.

"Me? Exasgerrating? You're better than Demi. Trust me," Zac said.

"Well, I trust him. That's because he rarely compliments people. And you're the first," Miley talked softly to you.

You glanced to Zac and he was busy with his phone. Then you turned to Miley and she nodded with a smile. Before long, the school bell rang. The three of you went to the class for Biology. You sat in between them and took notes to what the teacher was delivering. While the teacher was teaching, Zac glanced at you were focusing on the lesson. He then took a blank piece of paper and drew something funny. He passed to you secretly on the table and you noticed the paper given by Zac. You opened it and giggled quietly upon seeing the picture. You then replied back while writing something on that paper. You passed it to him and he read it.