Remember...

You were in Baldi's office and meet this guy named FileName2. He sounded all glitchy and stuff. He was telling you stuff about Baldi is tricking you and saying how you shouldn't trust him. "LiSTeN KId. He'S TRicKIng yOu. He's gOIng to  KiLl yOu! YOu ShouLDn'T TRusT hiM!" he yelled. "No! That's not true!" you said back.  Yall then heard the door open. You both turned to see who it was. It was Baldi. You then looked at them both. You then felt a tug at your sleeve. Baldi pulled you and stood in front of you. "You stay away from her/him!" Baldi screamed at FIleName2. "I'M OnlY TrYIng to SaVE ThEM! FRom YoU." You then looked at Baldi's ruler and imagined it had blood on it. Your blood on it. You quickly ran over to FileName2. "SeE.  THe KiD iS ScARed Of YoU NoW." Baldi looked at his ruler then you. He then dropped it. He looked at you again. "Come on Kid. Don't you remember the good days? Don't cha?" He asked. You then remembered all the things you and Baldi used to do waaaaaay back then when you first meet him. You then ran up to him and hugged him. Baldi was surprised at first but then hugged back. "NO! NO NO NO!!! DON'T YOU GET IT!?  (It's kill or be killed! Hah. Nope. Wrong game....) DESTROY. THE. GAME!!!!!! "   Then everything went black. 

To be continued.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys! Sorry for not posting lately. I hope you like this! This will be continued.