1st Prize x child reader

You were walking around the school and you saw this random robot at the end of the hallway. It slowly turned to you and said "I see you...Friend!" It started to roll its way to you. You thought it was going to attack you so you ran away. You went to the other hallway and hid there. You then heard the principal say "No running in the halls!" He grabbed your hand and took you in detention. The detention room looked the same from the last time you were put in there. It had all the posters from before, but there was a new one. It was the robot you saw in the hall. "1st Prize.." You read. "Won 1st prize at the science fair! Loves hugging people, rushing towards anyone it sees. Sadly, it turns super slow." You continued.  "Oh..That's what it wanted. It just wanted a hug." Your time in detention was over and you went to that same hallway you saw it before.  It was still there. 1st Prize saw you and slowly turned to you. You then ran up to him and gave him a hug. Luckily, the Principal wasn't around. 1st Prize hugged back, of course. You then looked at him and he looked at you. "Thank you! Nobody ever gives me a hug because they're scared of me. They think I'm going to attack them even though I just want a hug. But Thank you!" He said. "No problem! If you ever need a hug, I'm always here for you!" You said smiling. "Thank you..." 1st Prize said again.

The End!

Heyyyy Guys! I hoped you enjoyed this little one-shot! 1st Prize is my favorite character in Baldi's Basics! Who's yalls favorite character?