Principal x child reader...

You were being chased by Baldi and you felt betrayed. You thought he was nice the first time you saw him. You heard whistling and stopped in your tracks. It was the Principal. You quickly walked over to him and hid behind him. "Hey what the?" He then saw Baldi with his ruler. "Oh..." Baldi looked scared and quickly hid his ruler. The Principal walked over to Baldi and glared at him. "Baldi...You're doing it again..."The Principal said angrly. "Yeah, so what? You know me, I hit students if they don't get the math question right." Baldi said. "How can they get it to write if they can read the stupid question!?" The Principal yelled. This shocked Baldi and made him jump. "You know what, I've had enough of this." The Principal grabbed Baldi's arm and started to drag him to detention. "H-Hey! Let go!!!" Baldi yelled. You followed behind them giggling. When yall finally got there the Principal pushed Baldi in detention and said "1 hour of detention!" He then slammed and locked the door. He then looked at you. "Well, he shouldn't be messing with you for a while...Heh" This made you giggle. "Thank you!" You said. "No problem! If he gets out and you're still here, tell me and I'll give him more detention.." He said. "Ok!" You then began to run for the other notebooks. "No running in the halls!" He yelled. "Oh right, sorry!" You WALKED to get the other notebooks.

The End

Heyyyy guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry, it's short! Also sorry I haven't been updating on this story! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!!