Chapter 18 - Not Enough

• Dedicated to You

Wow, ok, so I just typed 'Chapter 18' into the box. Really? Am I that far in? I remember starting  this story in late June. I honestly had no idea what I was writing, aha! I think I'd just gotten wattpad and I just wanted to start a whole load of fanfictions. I didn't think before I wrote, so most of it was me writing the first thing that came to my head. I look at Chapter 1 now and think 'This needs to be made longer, and be edited, like now!' . I feel like I jumped in too quickly. I introduced Niall's love for Taya in Chapter 2, I think I should've waited until Chapter 4 or something. I honestly hate Chapter 3 & 4. They're both short and I hate my writing in it. But Chapter 5 was when this story became remotely good. I still don't really like the plot I have, but If you guys like it, then I'll finish it because why the hell not?

But seriously, read my Zayn Fanfiction. The writing is more quality and I love the plot, plus, many of you guys would be able to relate to my main character, Avalon. AND, If you like British High School drama, THIS is the story for you. I'm focusing on two main concepts. Avalon and Zayn + All the drama going on at Avalon's school, so yeah...please read it.

OK, so that was my little (big, actually) paragraph about how my first 4 chapters SUCK, and that you should totally read my Zayn Fanfiction. BUT, It's all up to you :)

So, CHAPTER 18 EVERYONE. IT'S NEARLY OVER! AND GUESS WHAT GUYS,

no sequel.

I'm very sorry, but unless you give me a good idea, there will be no sequel. If you have an idea, send me it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE, so none of the others can see it because that just spoils it for them!

The update is actually early for once! I deserve an award.

GAHH so many emotions right now! I just want to crawl into a hole and die!!!

k, BYE.

(But guys, comment 'Noodles' if you actually read all of that.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Taya-

I dropped my keys on the table, letting a 'clunking' sound fill the silence of my empty apartment. It's only been two weeks, but so much has changed. I became face to face with Niall for the first time in years, and in those two short weeks, we managed to get together and separate again. My last words to Niall were addressing the fact that I needed to use the bathroom. This humors me in a way. I let out a small laugh as I drop my bag on the sofa.

                We left on bad terms, all because of one reason. Victoria. It seemed like the only person that could make me happy was Niall, and the only one who could truely make me sad was Victoria. But the happiness Niall gave me lost against Victoria's jealousy. It was like a duel in Harry Potter, and Niall couldn't hold his spell long enough. 

                I fall onto the sofa and search for the remote. Television should keep my mind off things. 

                When I find the remote, which was hidden in the bathroom (I honestly don't know how it got there), I flip through channels, waiting for something to capture my attention. But nothing does, and my mind wonders back to the subject of last night.

                How did Victoria know there was a party? Let alone, actually get into it! Surely, sometime during the night she would've come face to face with Sean wearing a puzzling look and wondering: 'Did I invite her?'. What also gets me is how she knew the details. She wouldn't of had Sean's address! Heck, how the fuck did she know Niall and I were going to be in Mullingar for a week?! Is she telepathic? Could she read my mind at the train station? Did she read it at the supermarket? Was that how she knew about Sean's party details? No, I was invited to the party after that. I didn't even know myself.