Chapter 4 - Slumber Party

I wake up on Tuesday siting on the sofa with a bowl of melted ice-cream in my hand and the menu for my Gossip Girl DVD on the T.V, with the soundtrack playing on repeat. I quickly turn it off as the repetitive music annoys me. The light is creeping through my blinds. I open them up to see a busy Dublin street. What time is it? I look at my oven clock. 11.30am. I slept for a while last night. Sleeping for long hours has become a regular occurrence over the last few nights.

                I get out my phone and call Chiara. I really need her help at the moment.

                I don't think I'll ever be able to go on twitter again. Not after my mentions and interactions have become clogged up with hate from teenage girls. Young and naive teenage girls, that honestly thought they stood a chance with Niall. But I used to be one of them.

                Niall's probably in London, expecting me to fly over there and run into his arms like it's a movie. But, I'm not quite sure I will, after my little taste of the hate that will come.

                Chiara answers her phone

                "Hello?" she answers

                "Hey, it's me. Listen, I really need a girls night. I attempted to host one by myself but it fail because I fell asleep halfway through Gossip Girl and woke up with a bowl of melted ice-cream." I explain

                Chiara laughs.

                "Alright, when do you want me to come over?" she asks, knowing what I want from her

                "Around six. Bring some snacks and your Ipod." I say

                "Ok, I'll be there.",

                I get out the blow-out mattress and a few sheets and pillows, to be prepared. I search through my DVD cabinet to find a good movie. I bring my old Girls Aloud CD out to the lounge room and get out some nail polish. Girly to the max.

                I tie my dark hair in a bun. The thought of having girly sleepovers always makes me laugh. It's funny because guys think that we have pillow fights in our night gowns but really, we sit on the couch stuffing our faces with junk and watching Romcoms, or one of us is braiding the others hair while they flip through a magazine.

                I check my Tumblr to see if the creepy 1D fans have found my account. Luckily, they haven't. I reblog a picture of Niall before logging out. I go on facebook again, and find another message from Niall.

                "Hey, I'm sorry. When I told the media, I forgot about how all the fans send death threats to girls. I'm really, really sorry." he typed

                Niall is online. I roll my eyes and log out. I don't want to spend my afternoon talking to him about the hate I've been getting.

                I go to the fridge to get some lunch. I get some left over Chinese take away from two nights ago. I sit on my couch and watch all the midday talk shows while scoffing down my food. They have some story about foods to avoid. The woman reporting it was as skinny as a stick. She explained how take away was one of the worst food options.

                I literally spit out my noodles and started laughing.

                "How much do you want to bet that she's never eaten take away in her life?! She must not know how good it is!" I yell at the T.V screen, before realizing I'm all alone, so I shyly sink back into the sofa